9-16-20 Red Sox @ Marlins 6:40 PM

4 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

PAPAYON TIME !!!! 

Pizza Celebrate GIF by swerk

Last night I ordered a pizza and had it set to be deliver for lunch today. I told my girlfriend and she chewed me out cause we had decided we wouldn’t be eating out anymore so I had to call and cancel today. It was stuffed crust, garlic Parmesan sauce instead of marinara with pepperoni and chicken on half of it. FML

3 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Last night I ordered a pizza and had it set to be deliver for lunch today. I told my girlfriend and she chewed me out cause we had decided we wouldn’t be eating out anymore so I had to call and cancel today. It was stuffed crust, garlic Parmesan sauce instead of marinara with pepperoni and chicken on half of it. FML

I think is time to dump that GF of yours 

4 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

No no, she's actually mad at you for not eating out anymore.

But, not food.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

Aguilar has been pretty bad lately huh?

edit: I guess not as bad as it feels like after looking at his game logs. 

He started the season off on a bit of a hot streak and I guess we expected that all the time from him but it's just not a level he can maintain.... Still a guy you want up there other than Marte when there is an RBI opportunity