Miami Heat on TV?

I was excited to watch the Heat's season opener but then I remembered I have YouTube TV and Sinclair decided to fuck me over.

This is horrible. It shouldn't even be "allowed", so to speak, to not have a major local sports team available to all TV service providers. 

It’ s horrible and both sides are to blame.

Sinclair should have had their DTC streaming service ready by now if they were going to play hardball with all of the streaming providers.

Their service is rumored to be ready in Spring 2021.

Youtube TV/HULU should know that live sports and events is the main reason why people pay $65+ for a streaming service instead of just having Netflix and HBO Max.

Edited by MarlinsFan19
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I was excited to watch the Heat's season opener but then I remembered I have YouTube TV and Sinclair decided to fuck me over.

This is horrible. It shouldn't even be "allowed", so to speak, to not have a major local sports team available to all TV service providers. 

What happened?  The Heat aren't on Fox Sports Sun like they've been for a while now?

10 hours ago, rmc523 said:

What happened?  The Heat aren't on Fox Sports Sun like they've been for a while now?

YouTube TV dropped Fox Sports Florida and Fox Sports Sun because they couldn't come to a deal with Sinclair. There should be outrage about this. 

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

YouTube TV dropped Fox Sports Florida and Fox Sports Sun because they couldn't come to a deal with Sinclair. There should be outrage about this. 

Since it's month to month, people just drop the service and find another

This may be a dumb question so I apologize in advance if it is, but on the FoxSportsGo app it says that you can log in with your YouTubeTV credentials to use FoxSportsGO. Would that work to  watch Florida Sports teams, at least for people who live in the South Florida area?

On 12/25/2020 at 12:06 PM, SirFishFan said:

This may be a dumb question so I apologize in advance if it is, but on the FoxSportsGo app it says that you can log in with your YouTubeTV credentials to use FoxSportsGO. Would that work to  watch Florida Sports teams, at least for people who live in the South Florida area?

Hmm would love to know if this works.