Has anyone got their Season Tickets uploaded yet?

Anyone have any info on who I can contact about this? It's been a full month since I got the bundle.

Edit - think I found someone to contact. Checking back later.

23 hours ago, Michael said:

Anyone have any info on who I can contact about this? It's been a full month since I got the bundle.

Edit - think I found someone to contact. Checking back later.

Oh boy ... I'm not happy right now.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

What happened after you found someone?

I was so tempted to write “they had sex for more than 30 minutes.”

But unfortunately, it’s the wrong thread, so that wouldn’t work here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, SirFishFan said:

I was so tempted to write “they had sex for more than 30 minutes.”

But unfortunately, it’s the wrong thread, so that wouldn’t work here.

Nah, it works. We love a good crossover.

• Haha 2

Alright so ...

The Opening Day bundle got shafted in favor of season ticket holders.

I was given an account credit of $195 to use any time during the first half of the season (total cost after fees and taxes was $281 ...).

We have NONE of the tickets we purchased.

Opening Day is sold out as far as capacity goes so that's no longer an option either.

Understandably, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Alright so ...

I was given an account credit of $195 to use any time during the first half of the season (total cost after fees and taxes was $281 ...).

Opening Day is sold out as far as capacity goes so that's no longer an option either.

Why didn't they call you to let you know this was going to happen? What if you had shown up on Opening Day not knowing about this? They should have contacted you and offered you Opening Day tickets first, then the credit if you didn't take up that second offer. I'm sure this screwed a lot of people over. You have every right to be pissed. First Alex Vesia traded and then this? Awful.

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Alright so ...

That is awful.

Michael is a real Marlins fan and will move on from this but imagine how upset a casual fan who bought that bundle will be when they find out about this. IF they even realize it! This is a really bad PR move not to mention the bad business move it is. Not good. Loria-level move here Mr. Jeter!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Michael is a real Marlins fan and will move on from this but imagine how upset a casual fan who bought that bundle will be when they find out about this. IF they even realize it! This is a really bad PR move not to mention the bad business move it is. Not good. Loria-level move here Mr. Jeter!

Yeah, definitely not a good situation. I wonder -- does this mean they ended up with unexpectedly high demand?

Just now, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

does this mean they ended up with unexpectedly high demand?

Seems that way. Didn't take much with limited capacity, so they should have probably anticipated it.

Dang that is awful. I bought the 10 game package and got tickets, almost went with the opening day bundle, but figured for $150 the 10 game deal was better, and could sell some tickets if needed. 

4 hours ago, Michael said:

Alright so ...

Wait, so they charged you $281 for it, and only gave you $195 back??

25 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Wait, so they charged you $281 for it, and only gave you $195 back??

21 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

That would be even more fucked up, now I am curious too.

That is correct. The explanation was "fees" ... I guess they're third-party fees since it wasn't directly from the team but I mean, what the hell, you buy tickets from the team's website, it goes through TicketMaster, what do they want us to do?

No option for tickets insurance this time through either ...

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

That is correct. The explanation was "fees" ... I guess they're third-party fees since it wasn't directly from the team but I mean, what the hell, you buy tickets from the team's website, it goes through TicketMaster, what do they want us to do?

No option for tickets insurance this time through either ...

I'm sorry, that's not an explanation.  You should be getting your entire amount back.

They can't pull that kind of crap, and an average fan certainly won't go for that - they just won't come back.

19 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'd dispute the charge with the credit card company if you put that on a credit card. Team credit is bad enough, it should have been a cash refund to begin with. But to only give you a partial team credit? Not ok.