4/12 at Braves - 7:20 p.m

Admin

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

can we start converting some of our surplus SS prospects to 3B?   Maybe BA will play better if he knows someone could take his job away someday?

I jokingly but half seriously said we should convert one of our shortstop prospects to catcher ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

can we start converting some of our surplus SS prospects to 3B?   Maybe BA will play better if he knows someone could take his job away someday?

To be honest, I think the Fish should get rid of BA, I know that’s an extremely unpopular opinion around here, but, he isn’t helping all that much. 

I would play Rojas at 3B, Jazz at SS, Berti at 2nd, at least until the Marlins get a proper hitting 3B

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

To be honest, I think the Fish should get rid of BA, I know that’s an extremely unpopular opinion around here, but, he isn’t helping all that much. 

I would play Rojas at 3B, Jazz at SS, Berti at 2nd, at least until the Marlins get a proper hitting 3B

We could just play Berti at 3B in this case.

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

I'm not a BA fan either... I can't explain it but I think we can find someone better and upgrade

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think the thing with BA is the team sees him as a middle of the order bat when realistically he's more of a guy that should be batting 7th. But as it is, he's a mid-order bat in THIS lineup, so ...

He’s basically a right handed Dickerson that has plus defense.