4/22 at Giants - 9:45 p.m.

*sigh* This is just stupid.

Bally Sports up here is going to show the Magic's postgame show and "Inside the Association" instead of the Marlins game.

The Magic are 18-40. It'll be a low competitive game. No reason the Marlins game should not be on tonight, especially given the start time.

EDIT - looks like it'll be more of the same Saturday and Sunday. Wtf.

• Shocked 1
10 minutes ago, Michael said:

Chisholm leading off again.

It's sad that it had to take Marte going to the IL for someone else other than Dick to bat leadoff. I just hope that the moment Marte becomes available that Dick doesn't go right back up to the top of the lineup again. 😂

5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

It's sad that it had to take Marte going to the IL for someone else other than Dick to bat leadoff. I just hope that the moment Marte becomes available that Dick doesn't go right back up to the top of the lineup again. 😂

Dickerson batting 5th again, so this might just be the case going forward.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

Dickerson batting 5th again, so this might just be the case going forward.

I like Dickerson near the middle of the lineup. I know that the conventional wisdom is to put homerun hitters in the middle, but the value difference between power (fly ball) and contact (line drive) hitters is at its lowest when there are runners on which is more likely after the top of the order than the 7-8-9 guys.

Edited by FishFan95
20 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Let's guess who's the 26th man. I guarantee it would be a position player to sit on our SHORT BENCH …

Wish granted! Finally a great hitting prospect for us. Marlins are getting ready to runaway with the division! Then: Sixto, Cabrera, Bleday, J Sanchez 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🔥🔥🔥🔥