Jump to content


5/16 Marlins at Dodgers - 4:10 PM


SirFishFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Marlins looking to win at least one game in Los Angeles.

 Pablo Lopez is still looking for his first win of the season. He is currently 0-3 with 5 no decisions.

Dodgers going with Jimmy Nelson.

Jazz is back and leading off today!

Let's get this win!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been thinking about BA and Cooper lately and then it hit me... Space Jam.

 

Maybe a group of puny, interstellar aliens sucked out all of their talent in order to compete in a baseball tournament. Only explanation that makes sense really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

I have been thinking about BA and Cooper lately and then it hit me... Space Jam.

 

Maybe a group of puny, interstellar aliens sucked out all of their talent in order to compete in a baseball tournament. Only explanation that makes sense really.

Based on my knowledge of Space Jam.. I'm not exactly sure that BA and Cooper would be their first(or second or third or tenth) choice to suck talent out of. 😂

Edited by SirFishFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Based on my knowledge of Space Jam.. I'm not exactly sure that BA and Cooper would be their first(or second or third or tenth) choice to suck talent out of. 😂

Maybe the other team owners paid the aliens off to skip over their team. Jeter being cheap and all, they had free reign here. They did it before the season. They did not do Marte or Dick because they had down years last year with us. The did not know who Jazz or Miggy were because they play for the Marlins. They flipped a coin on Cooper vs Aguilar. BA was the only logical choice given his track record.

Edited by FishFan95
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Maybe the other team owners paid the aliens off to skip over their team. Jeter being cheap and all, they had free reign here. They did it before the season. They did not do Marte or Dick because they had down years last year with us. The did not know who Jazz or Miggy were because they play for the Marlins. They flipped a coin on Cooper vs Aguilar. BA was the only logical choice given his track record.

Also, they thought that Berti could literally fly and that would give them a defensive advantage so they took his too just to be safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are both Miggy and Aggy out of the lineup today?  With a day off tomorrow?  Don shows no fucking urgency. Its not like we are in desperate need of a win or anything.  I'm quickly starting to jump on the fire Don bandwagon. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Why are both Miggy and Aggy out of the lineup today?  With a day off tomorrow?  Don shows no fucking urgency. Its not like we are in desperate need of a win or anything.  I'm quickly starting to jump on the fire Don bandwagon. 

This is the Don Mattingly way!

Rojas I get because he seemed to hurt his hand a little the other day. Aguilar? No real reason. "But they can get two days off!" Not a good enough reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Why are both Miggy and Aggy out of the lineup today?  With a day off tomorrow?  Don shows no fucking urgency. Its not like we are in desperate need of a win or anything.  I'm quickly starting to jump on the fire Don bandwagon. 

Probably the same reason Coop is hitting 2nd. Donnie does not understand situational managing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

This is the Don Mattingly way!

Rojas I get because he seemed to hurt his hand a little the other day. Aguilar? No real reason. "But they can get two days off!" Not a good enough reason.

Every Sunday is an Aggy Arepa rest for Don it seems...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

Every time I try to start the game, it puts on Rays Live postgame. I freaking hate the Bally Sports app.

I don't even want to watch now. Mattingly and the FO show absolutely no urgency with the team decisions. I probably would have not even tried if Jazz was not available, the the fact that I have to put so much effort to even start the stream just makes me want to tune this one out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...