5/20 at Phillies - 7:05 p.m.

SonOfJack

I  know Jazz Chisholm is one of the most exciting players in baseball and he gives the team a spark every time he plays and he just had like 18 days off, but it's super important that he's on the bench pretty often because we have to see what the other guy who plays his position can do.

Oh fuck, it's Isan Diaz?

Fire Mattingly (into a cauldron) 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Honestly, we may as well have the bullpen game today and let Sandy pitch against the Mets tomorrow.

I was a bit surprised that they didn’t push him back a day but at this point, I’m just going to shrug it off and not worry about the big picture.  Just take it one day at a time I guess with this team.  

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Honestly, we may as well have the bullpen game today and let Sandy pitch against the Mets tomorrow.

Sorry for the double quote, but I wonder if Sandy could have been tipping his pitches because of the mental drain.  I know regular 5th day appearances are normal like you said but we didn’t get a day off with that 4 consecutive series. Anyways it’s just a theory from me thinking too much. 

Just now, FishFry said:

Sorry for the double quote, but I wonder if Sandy could have been tipping his pitches because of the mental drain.  I know regular 5th day appearances are normal like you said but we didn’t get a day off with that 4 consecutive series. Anyways it’s just a theory from me thinking too much. 

I saw something on the google that said he was tipping when LA lit him up