5/20 at Phillies - 7:05 p.m.

SonOfJack

There seems to be very little patience on this blog for our young players.  I want to see if the  people that are begging for Sanchez to be called up, are going to be the same ones calling for his head and say he isn't good at baseball if gets off to a slow start. Just saying.....

There seems to be very little patience on this blog for our young players.  I want to see if the  people that are begging for Sanchez to be called up, are going to be the same ones calling for his head and say he isn't good at baseball if gets off to a slow start. Just saying.....

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

Noted. 😛

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

To be fair, we have been ripping on Cooper and Anderson too. Just play better and the jeers will turn into cheers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

Noted. 😛

I don't think there's anything wrong with ripping on someone with a slot start if they looked completely lost at the plate. Jazz clearly knew what he was doing last year even though the results weren't there while a guy like Monte looked beyond awful in every at bat. They've just been kinda meh with making moves to try and get something that actually works for us.