7/7 vs Dodgers - 7:10 p.m.

SonOfJack

Alright so.

Here's a problem.

We didn't use Detwiler the last few games because he was starting tonight. OK, fine.

They still trusted Hess, Okert, etc over Holloway then? Who has shown he can do really well in short relief roles?

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Alright so.

Here's a problem.

We didn't use Detwiler the last few games because he was starting tonight. OK, fine.

They still trusted Hess, Okert, etc over Holloway then? Who has shown he can do really well in short relief roles?

I believe Holloway is throwing tonight, and possibly throwing more innings than Detwiler, as well.

This just my belief;  I wouldn’t know since I’m not on the training staff.

1 minute ago, Erick said:

I believe Holloway is throwing tonight, and possibly throwing more innings than Detwiler, as well.

This just my belief;  I wouldn’t know since I’m not on the training staff.

It is a possibility.

12 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Is this praise for Mel or another sign that the Marlins are idiots?

Dude Im sorry, but there have been too many players over the years who leave here and suddenly become either good or great with a new team that I’m thoroughly convinced the development with this team is flawed.

The pitching has been much improved lately but the offensive prospects come up and shit the bed or just end up mediocre (really only Yelich, Stanton, and Realmuto have come up in the last decade and reached any sort of potential). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Dude Im sorry, but there have been too many players over the years who leave here and suddenly become either good or great with a new team that I’m thoroughly convinced the development with this team is flawed.

The pitching has been much improved lately but the offensive prospects come up and shit the bed or just end up mediocre (really only Yelich, Stanton, and Realmuto have come up in the last decade and reached any sort of potential). 

I mean....I agree, but how many teams would've loved to have Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna, and Realmuto come out of their system over the years, let alone the same team......only we could squander that lol.

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I mean....I agree, but how many teams would've loved to have Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna, and Realmuto come out of their system over the years, let alone the same team......only we could squander that lol.

Yeah, we need Hill and Beinfest back to find bats.