7/21 at Nats - 7 PM

SonOfJack

I honestly don't care enough to waste time watching the games anymore unless I have less than nothing to do. They gave a giant middle finger to fans this season so why bother. I'll still check boxscores and deadline deals and this board but spend 3 hours of my life watching that trash? Nah.  Not worth it.

2 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Cheer up guys. It's still mathematically possible for the Marlins will win at least 100 games.

Just need to win 60 of the last 67 games. Wouldn't even have to win more than 8 games in a row if you play it right.

I always watch all of the games.  At the very least there's always an intriguing prospect or young player that makes it worth watching.   Without Jazz or Sanchez it is kind of boring right now but I still like to watch. 

I have been on here less because it's too negative.  Too much sarcasm and synysisum around here lately.  Even for this blog.  LOL

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

We are not losing, but we are not winning either. Not sure which one we are going for at this point.

I want Donnie to lose every game honestly.  Let him feel what we feel.  He treated the season as just another game and now I’m supposed to care.  I hope he gets the same measure, I think that’s what we’re seeing.  

It sounds cruel but he really gave us the middle finger treatment.