Marlins Calling on Mets Fans to Attend Games vs Braves

Michael

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Wait now I wanna know why they didn't ask Braves fans to come to the games where the Marlins play the Mets?

Position in standings, I guess. IDK.

Mets could clinch before the series anyways so they wouldn't have to show up. lol

1 hour ago, Entendu said:

Braves fans are racist? What makes them racist?

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2022-07-18/ryan-helsley-atlanta-braves-chop-cherokee-nation-st-louis-cardinals

TL;DR: Cardinals pitcher Ryan Helsley is part Native American. He is offended by the Braves chop. He made that publicly known. The Braves organist played the Braves chop when Ryan Helsley came into a game at Truist Park. 

54 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It is real, the Marlins sent it to everyone on their mailing list

51 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

Team tweeted it 🤦‍♂️ 

It's more like a "can't believe it" statement asking if it's real.....thats crazy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

y'all downvoting me, is it because you don't think Braves fans are racist (disproven above as just one example) or because you don't think there are racists already in Miami (disproven by me living there for 25 years and being well aware of it)?

It's actually because we're all racist

20 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

y'all downvoting me, is it because you don't think Braves fans are racist (disproven above as just one example) or because you don't think there are racists already in Miami (disproven by me living there for 25 years and being well aware of it)?

Yes, because doing something that's been a sports team's in-game thing for a few decades automatically means all Braves fans are racist.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.