November 18, 20232 yr Fascinating if that happens tbh. I still think Trout going home to Philly would be fairly intriguing.
November 18, 20232 yr 2 minutes ago, Admin said: Imagine how good a team would be with both Trout and Ohtani on it
November 18, 20232 yr 50 minutes ago, rmc523 said: How exciting. A mega team I know it annoys nearly everyone else in baseball but I wouldn't complain if we had one of those for once. Would be relaxing tuning in knowing youre likely gonna obliterate the competition that evening.
November 18, 20232 yr Just now, hovertical said: I know it annoys nearly everyone else in baseball but I wouldn't complain if we had one of those for once. Would be relaxing tuning in knowing youre likely gonna obliterate the competition that evening. Feels like the 2023 Braves were a mega team.
November 18, 20232 yr Side note, doesn't it always feel like the Dodgers have more than a 26 man roster? Maybe I just never notice when they release or trade someone away but in my mind I only hear of them acquiring players and it feels like they've got a bigger team than everyone else. Or in other words, they never stop adding.
November 18, 20232 yr 4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Feels like the 2023 Braves were a mega team. Ehh...a non-cheating mega team would be nice then
November 18, 20232 yr 3 hours ago, Das Texan said: Fascinating if that happens tbh. I still think Trout going home to Philly would be fairly intriguing. I definitely see this being more likely, but Philly has to be willing to give up what the Angels would want. They're not a smartly run group though, the Angels, so it may not take as much as one may think.
November 18, 20232 yr Trout is from New Jersey, why have I heard the Phillies mentioned as his home town team on multiple occasions?
November 18, 20232 yr Author 2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Trout is from New Jersey, why have I heard the Phillies mentioned as his home town team on multiple occasions? Closest MLB team to South Jersey I guess. Around 60 miles.
November 18, 20232 yr 6 hours ago, hovertical said: I know it annoys nearly everyone else in baseball but I wouldn't complain if we had one of those for once. Would be relaxing tuning in knowing youre likely gonna obliterate the competition that evening. It’s only acceptable when it’s YOUR team. Otherwise it sucks lol
November 18, 20232 yr 4 minutes ago, Admin said: Closest MLB team to South Jersey I guess. Around 60 miles. Oh that makes sense. Everyone in Jersey I know is a Yankees fan but they're up north so I guess South Jersey is actually more Phillie territory.
November 19, 20232 yr 5 hours ago, SilverBullet said: Trout is from New Jersey, why have I heard the Phillies mentioned as his home town team on multiple occasions? Because its the team he rooted for as a boy.
November 19, 20232 yr 3 minutes ago, mystikol87 said: Betts —> Trout —> Freeman —> Ohtani That would be ridiculous What about Betts - Ohtani - Trout - Freeman
November 19, 20232 yr 9 minutes ago, Michael said: What about Betts - Ohtani - Trout - Freeman Not particularly impressive
November 19, 20232 yr 7 hours ago, SilverBullet said: Trout is from New Jersey, why have I heard the Phillies mentioned as his home town team on multiple occasions? New Jersey is a giant suburb. North Jersey is a suburb of New York City, South Jersey is a suburb of Philadelphia. I have a few friends who grew up in "New Jersey" but always worked and hung out in Philly.
November 19, 20232 yr On 11/18/2023 at 10:38 PM, Admin said: Imagine how good a team would be with both Trout and Ohtani on it Dodgers just wanted to prove another LA team would do much better with both Ohtani and Trout on the team. Edited November 19, 20232 yr by TaiwanMarlins
November 19, 20232 yr 21 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said: Dodgers just wanted to prove another LA team would do much better with both Ohtani and Trout on the team. Mostly cause neither of them would have to be "the guy" with the Dodgers.
November 21, 20232 yr On 11/19/2023 at 11:31 AM, Michael said: Mostly cause neither of them would have to be "the guy" with the Dodgers. There is one thing being the guy, its another thing to have literally not much else other than 'the guys'
November 21, 20232 yr 31 minutes ago, Das Texan said: There is one thing being the guy, its another thing to have literally not much else other than 'the guys' Yes, this is a better way to word what I said. If they're the only guys on the team, as displayed, they won't win. Balanced out team like the Dodgers will allow them much more chances at winning.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.