Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I honestly haven’t watched a Marlins games in around 3 weeks and barely pay any attention anymore. Even to call ups and roster moves.

Today I saw a recap of the game and I had no idea who Muñoz is, and also I saw Dane Myers up on the team and he has been contributing the past couple of games. Ultimately this means nothing for this season overall results.. but could be one small bright spot/light at the end of the tunnel of this abysmal season if Muñoz turns out to be an outstanding pitcher and Dane Myers becomes a strong everyday player in the upcoming seasons ahead and with the most likely incoming overhaul of the roster later this year.

3 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

I honestly haven’t watched a Marlins games in around 3 weeks and barely pay any attention anymore. Even to call ups and roster moves.

Today I saw a recap of the game and I had no idea who Muñoz is, and also I saw Dane Myers up on the team and he has been contributing the past couple of games. Ultimately this means nothing for this season overall results.. but could be one small bright spot/light at the end of the tunnel of this abysmal season if Muñoz turns out to be an outstanding pitcher and Dane Myers becomes a strong everyday player in the upcoming seasons ahead and with the most likely incoming overhaul of the roster later this year.

I only follow out of habit, but I have no idea who half the players are now lol.

I’d say let’s see how he does once that scouting report makes its way around where guys start to lay off the slider that starts out of the zone and never ends up a strike and he isn’t facing a team as bad as the Rockies. 

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Can anyone even tell me who this is?

Screenshot_20240429_211535_BleacherReport.thumb.jpg.a71fc465844e4bffd4f661aeac02fcf8.jpg

That's the Marlins' hottest prospect, Player To Be Named Later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.