May 24, 20242 yr 6 hours ago, pollythewog said: Noble Meyer and Thomas white both look very very good m8 Pitching was never an issue in drafting. Those have been mostly hits. But no offensive development and that's just been a Jeter and on issue.
May 24, 20242 yr 7 hours ago, pollythewog said: Arraez hitting .408 since traded 😝 Average up to .341 after another 4 hit game today
May 24, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, hovertical said: Average up to .341 after another 4 hit game today We’re all better in bed when the wife’s excited about it, MLB players play better when the crowd is into it and the games matter 🤷🏻♂️
May 24, 20242 yr Author John Jacob Dingle Berry Sh*t was 0-3 today with two whiffs. Not sure where he messed up on the other at-bat. He's now batting a robust .144 and will need a hot streak (for Dingle that is 1 hit in a game) to catch up to the Fortes/Bethancourt line of despair. The burning question is will they conver DingleBerry to pitcher or catcher first? Or maybe he can do both and count his average double so he would at least get close to .300.
May 24, 20242 yr I bought a customized Jacob Turner shirsey before the 2013 season. This has been my contribution to this thread.
May 24, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, mrchainsaw said: I bought a customized Jacob Turner shirsey before the 2013 season. This has been my contribution to this thread. Interesting choice
June 27, 20242 yr Author The good news: Jacob Berry is batting .300 so far in just the month of June. The bad news: He has sacrificed power to the point his OPS is Arraez/Juan Pierre-esque.
June 27, 20242 yr 14 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said: The good news: Jacob Berry is batting .300 so far in just the month of June. The bad news: He has sacrificed power to the point his OPS is Arraez/Juan Pierre-esque. Work on one then bring back the other.
August 28, 20242 yr Author Jacob Berry got promoted to AAA Jacksonville. Got his first hit at triple-A tonight.
August 28, 20242 yr 11 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said: Jacob Berry got promoted to AAA Jacksonville. Got his first hit at triple-A tonight. Call him up you cowards. I wanna see all the fun players the last month of this wasted season.
August 28, 20242 yr 54 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said: Call him up you cowards. I wanna see all the fun players the last month of this wasted season.
August 28, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, mrchainsaw said: Strikeouts base hits DOOBLE PLAYS Ban him @Michael We have a strict no Scott Stapp rule
August 28, 20242 yr 4 hours ago, Admin said: Ban him @Michael We have a strict no Scott Stapp rule That rule was removed in the most recent moderator polls.
August 29, 20242 yr 15 hours ago, mrchainsaw said: Call him up you cowards. I wanna see all the fun players the last month of this wasted season. Jacob really turned it around lately. Would be very curious hear if new player development strategy/analytics focus had anything do w it
August 29, 20242 yr 3 hours ago, pollythewog said: Jacob really turned it around lately. Would be very curious hear if new player development strategy/analytics focus had anything do w it Benfixed it.!!
August 29, 20242 yr 14 hours ago, Michael said: That rule was removed in the most recent moderator polls. Whew! I don't know how I would survive without this board while I'm slacking off at the office. LET'S PLAY BALL IT'S GAME DAYYYYYY
August 29, 20242 yr Just now, mrchainsaw said: Whew! I don't know how I would survive without this board while I'm slacking off at the office. LET'S PLAY BALL IT'S GAME DAYYYYYY
August 29, 20242 yr Just now, Admin said: Come on man, just take the field, hear the roar of the crowd. Trust me, you'll soar
August 29, 20242 yr 5 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said: Come on man, just take the field, hear the roar of the crowd. Trust me, you'll soar
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.