Everything posted by Ns2003
-
Who Doesn't Love Scrubs
LOL yeah this show is the best man. One of my favorite moments is whenever Dr Cox calls JD a girl's name, it cracks me up !!
-
You Laugh, You Lose
DAMN! you got me lol
-
What was your Fav Year in Your Life
Oh man. Nothing beats my childhood years. same here. Those were the good ol' days. Watching cartoons, eating alot, napping, playing games with my cousins, watching badass kung fu and power ranger movies...all without any worries. Thooooose were the good ol' days!
-
Red Sox inquire about Gaby Sanchez
How about we send them Bonifacio instead... And Pinto. and dont forget to throw in Hermida...
-
7/3 Post Game
effing Pirates. Always kicking our asses and sh*t...
-
NBA Offseason Thread
The Miami Herald reports the Heat have interest in signing Allen Iverson. According to the newspaper, discussions with agent Leon Rose are believed to be in the initial stages and the Heat's offer would be for less than the full mid-level amount. A source told the Palm Beach Post that the Heat is probably far down on Iverson's list of preferred teams. ESPN You have to believe that if Riley really wants Iverson, he and Wade would be able to talk him into coming to Miami. damn lol I guess riley is really serious about AI. only way i want him is if he is willing to come off the bench, so that when Wade is taking a break, he can keep the offense rolling. And then he can also play a little pointguard when chalmers is sitting. I kinda like it, IF he comes cheaper than the full MLE. We cant give him the full thing, thats too much IMO.
-
Chapman Defects from Cuba
I hope when he signs he gets hit in the head with an Pujols line drive and never pitches again! This motherf***er got one of my friends dad arrest when he went to visit in cuba about 8 months ago. They used to be friends, but since Chapman already had tried to escape Cuba once and was caught he was not going to be able to play in the Netherland. So in order for him to play when he found out that my friend dad was in Cuba and went running and told the goverment that this man was the one that tried to get him out of Cuba. He even testifed in court and my friend dad was sentence to 10 yrs! He had it all planned out, as soon as he was allowed to play he knew he would escape! Hope he pitches to one batter and never again! woah what the hell? you serious!?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Damn it Otis, DO SOMETHING!!!!!! lol Otis from Back At The Barnyard? I love that cartoon!! LOL
-
Chapman Defects from Cuba
Oh man i knew it was just a matter of time lol Im surprised Gourriel hasnt left yet!?!? but yeah this kid showed flashes of potential with the heat and the slider and the changeup. Craaaazzyyyy
-
Who will the Marlins trade?
I really hope we keep Ross, I love the guy, my favorite current marlin, and its not even close. I think he could give us some solid years in LF, with Cam in center, and stanton the future in RF. Uggla and Hermida can go anytime though, and im down for a trade before the deadline this year.
-
Rumored 2003 Steroid List Leaked
whether this is the one or not, I hope they release. Im tired of all the BS mlb is going thru by wanting to hide the list, what the hell? Since when do you defend cheaters! Let it be known who got caught, jeez.
-
So if the Fish tried to reel in Soria and Bell
Peace Out Tucker, Lindsey, and Koronka! The trade is for a legit closer; not a bag of peanuts. Peace Out Tucker, Lindsey, and Hermida Haha, good one you forgot Bonifacio, Lindstrom, and Pinto bro!
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Well I guess something good about the draft is that since we didn't have a first round pick we still have no guaranteed money for 2010. damn lol NOBODY under contract for '10?
-
Michael Jackson is dead. R.I.P.
wtf!?? Indy and Han Solo? Nahhh these have to be some stupid people playing with peoples' emotions after hearing the news of MJ's death.
-
Michael Jackson is dead. R.I.P.
[They're showing all of his videos and performances on MTV, btw. Wow first time in decades they've put real music on there! yeah man, for real. Stupid reality tv bulls***.
-
Michael Jackson is dead. R.I.P.
this sucks. I really liked his music, alot. RIP.
-
Shaq traded to Cavs
You guys really have no idea how RIGGED the NBA is! They basically give Shaq away for free!!!! Ben Wallace is going to retire and the Suns are saying they might cut Pavlovic and his 4ppg and 42% shooting. What a joke the NBA has become. 20 ppg, 11 reb, and a hall of famer for NOTHING!?!? The league wants to give LeBron a championship soooo bad. They are desparate. lol i agree man. This, plus all the BS officiating in the playoffs just shows what lows the NBA has hit. That sucks, because basketball is fun to watch. But damn, what has it all come to when one of the most dominant players EVER gets traded for such crap. Not even a first round pick? Who the hell is the Suns GM!?!?
-
Who's our 3rd best hitter?
Woah Woah when has Hermida proved anything? At least Uggla has put up some numbers up there, but Hermida is still riding on "potential".... btw I say its Hanley Cantu Cody Uggla
-
GOOGLE.com
use Ad-Aware. thats what i use, its free, and it gets the job done. Plus, for the virus part get Avast. Also free and also awesome!
-
When Would You Use Lindstrom?
^that
-
Josh Willingham's Brother Dead
Damn. I really liked the Hammer. RIP
-
Juan Pierre
I love JP, probably one of my favorite Marlins ever, but he's making way too much
-
Rate Hermida's Defense:
Pathetic defensibly.
-
So I was on myspace.
I cant see past her. me 2. lol and yeah no one looks even close to uggla here...
-
Zack Greinke
and throw Hermida in just to make it a no-brainer....