Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

minus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by minus

  1. Neither should be traded. Both of them have bad attitudes and neither really done enough on a consistent basis. Burnett had 1 great season under his belt while Beckett stepped up big time in the post season.Neither guys has proven to be as good as their talent.
  2. I agree... taking a QB with a high pick is a crapshoot. See Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer, Heath Shuler, Andre Ware, etc 622935[/snapback] The same could be said about drafting a lieman.
  3. 90.1 but my drinking habits just recently changed.I just recently quit drinking but I use to drink often and mixed alot of drinks.
  4. Pacers win tonight again. They beat the T-Pups 106-102. :cool 621716[/snapback] Impressive win.
  5. All I have to say is that Wade reminds of a young MJ.The guy is amazing and will only get better as his shooting improves.The sky is the limit for Wade.
  6. Miami will be playoff bound next year! Book it@!
  7. Sorry, but Miami's not going to win the ACC this year. I'm not so sure either school will. 616843[/snapback] If Miami loses to either Wake Forrest or VT I will give you oral pleasure. :blink: They won't and they will win the ACC. Both games are at home, and they realize now what they have in store for them. Did you miss the game last week or something? 616844[/snapback] Miami unmotivated = barely beatable Miami motivated = Get out the way 616883[/snapback] :lol
  8. Disorder | Rating Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html
  9. All I have to say is: Bring Guillen to Miami! I will surely attend more game this year than I orinally plan if Fish acquire Guillen.
  10. Is not even a race. Big Ben will win it.
  11. haha, isnt that called "wife shopping"? honestly, I try going every week....some can consider it "brainwashing" or a "club", but I feel fellowship is a key part to strengthening your relationship w/Christ. Being around others helps build you up. That being said, you get out of church what you put in. If you are going for the sake of going, that's no good. 612826[/snapback] I agree.
  12. Catholic religion doctrines are off.
  13. Powell: A Dem in GOP clothing, not enough core party support (and he's black, btw) McCain: You thought Kerry got hammered for being a flip-flopper? McCain's got a post up his wazoo he hops the fence so often. Guiliani: Feel good candidate. But what no one remembers is that he was the most hated mayor in over a century before 9/11. You think Ashcroft is oppressive? Try Guiliani circa 1998. Frist: Charismatic as a wet fart. Lemme jus tell you know..... Three little letters....... JEB. 610129[/snapback] Jeb Bush? :plain
  14. The only thing that keeps from outright hating Christians is that I know a good many of them in the YoungLife organization that actually care about people. 610787[/snapback] Actually,Most Christian do care about people like me. 610789[/snapback] The ones who put gay-marriage before the deaths of 100,000 people in Iraq cause my outrage. If you went to a church service pre-election you would see where their focus lies. 610791[/snapback] I don't believe in gay marriage and neither do any of my other Christian friends but we still voted for Kerry.I attend 2 different churches and neither really talk about much on who Christian should vote for.Well I don't actually attend the Sunday services so now that I think about I'm not quite sure what was being said to main congregation.I attend one Church for youth Service and other for bibble study. I question George Bush faith.The guy said that Christian and Muslim worship the same god.I can't believe most Christian decided to vote for this guy.
  15. I finally changed my ways and now back in the right direction.I attend Church twice per week.I attend the youth service and Bibble studies.
  16. The only thing that keeps from outright hating Christians is that I know a good many of them in the YoungLife organization that actually care about people. 610787[/snapback] Actually,Most Christian do care about people like me.
  17. I think the problem with the ARTICLE is that they didn't specify the type of ROCK music. Not all ROCK music is bad.
  18. I was eight years old and it was my birthday.The girl was a couple of years older than me.I think she was ten years old.I went to give her a kiss in the cheek as gratitude for her gift.She turned her cheek and kissed me in the mouth.Funny part is that I always had a crush on her and she knew it. It was an innocent kiss but it was my first kiss.
  19. Shaq and Mourning on the same lineup will be awsome.
  20. Happy B-day!
  21. It does have an effect on the youth.How many times you hear how a teen suicide or is going through depression?A bet a big percentage of them listen to that type of rock music.
  22. Happy Birthday!
  23. Edwards > Williams Williams lacks the deep speed to be a threat deep.
  24. Spurrier will end up in Miami. Book it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.