Everything posted by minus
-
ACLU Sues over "Intelligent Design"
Here my problem: Evolution is just a theory full of flaws yet it is being introdue to kids as the only explanation. Believe it or not: Atheism and evolution go hand in hand.Is a mean of propaganda for atheist scientific world to further push their believes on the rest of the people. It definitely unfair to provide only one theory and presented as fact rather than theory it is. 637941[/snapback] Those rotten atheists and their science.... :mad : 639514[/snapback] Some of you guys are blowing things out of proportions for your own personal amusement.I have nothing against science but I'm against atheist pushing their views as the only proper means of educating America future about how it all began. Atheist community wouldn't want their children expose to creation or anything related to christianity but christian family who have children in public schools have no choice on the matter.
-
Cuban radio signal interferes with WQAM
Who cares?
-
ACLU Sues over "Intelligent Design"
Here my problem: Evolution is just a theory full of flaws yet it is being introdue to kids as the only explanation. Believe it or not: Atheism and evolution go hand in hand.Is a mean of propaganda for atheist scientific world to further push their believes on the rest of the people. It definitely unfair to provide only one theory and presented as fact rather than theory it is.
-
Mets making huge moves..
I don't understand why some of you seem surprise.
-
A little newsflash on Hee Seop Choi
Choi has to be one of the most overated players to ever wear Marlins colors. No to Choi.
-
Trade A.J.
I'm a 20 year old student and made a sacrafice to buy tickets.I was unemployed when I purchased the tickets but I was decided to use some of my savings anyways. 635930[/snapback] So you believe you have the moral highground and aren't buying tickets because you have limited economic resources but Loria is a bum because he's not willing to lose $50 million a year by signing Pavano and Benitez and maybe you'd like him to sign Drew too for five years/$50 million or Maggs or whoever you think he should lose money signing? Do I have your position straight? I assume you aren't majoring in Finance. 635938[/snapback] First off, Every knows those figures are not exactly straigth. Second, The guy should have been smarter investor in the first place before jumping on the Marlins.He should have analyze the Miami sports market.He should know in the first place that you will have to build a contender if not the audience just won't be there in Miami,which is a town full of fair weathers fans.
-
Trade A.J.
Some of you guys are hilarious! I bleed a teal and white but my dislike of Loria doesn't make me a true fan? :plain
-
Trade A.J.
Loria is a joke. The whole Pavano deal was just a decoy.He made the offer so it looks like he was trying.Is not like I thought it was a must to resign Pavano but you people need to realize that this team is not going anywhere with this guy as the owner. 635880[/snapback] Where were you during the entire 2003 season? 635892[/snapback] At the games. I had partial season tickets fo weekend games.Did not renew this year. 635918[/snapback] cheapskate 635924[/snapback] I'm a 20 year old student and made a sacrafice to buy tickets.I was unemployed when I purchased the tickets but I was decided to use some of my savings anyways.
-
Trade A.J.
I'm still fan of the Marlins but I dislike the owner.
-
Trade A.J.
Loria is a joke. The whole Pavano deal was just a decoy.He made the offer so it looks like he was trying.Is not like I thought it was a must to resign Pavano but you people need to realize that this team is not going anywhere with this guy as the owner. 635880[/snapback] Where were you during the entire 2003 season? 635892[/snapback] At the games. I had partial season tickets fo weekend games.Did not renew this year.
-
Trade A.J.
Loria is a joke. The whole Pavano deal was just a decoy.He made the offer so it looks like he was trying.Is not like I thought it was a must to resign Pavano but you people need to realize that this team is not going anywhere with this guy as the owner.
- Today's News
-
British archaeologist discovers 'John the Baptist'
If you need proof of the existence of John the Baptists, then you are not a true Christian. But its kinda nice to see this was found. 630160[/snapback] Of course since that all faith is about but I thought it will be interesting to post article to those non-believers.
- JD Drew
-
Steroids do make you aggressive
Boston pleads innocent By The Associated Press Burlington, Vt. - Miami Dolphins receiver David Boston pleaded innocent Tuesday to charges of assaulting a ticket agent at the Burlington International Airport in October. Boston, who was charged with simple assault, did not appear in court. His lawyer entered the plea. Boston is accused of striking a US Airways customer service agent in the face after he refused to let him board a plane. According to court papers, Boston told police that Ed Gorchinski had caused him to miss his flight and had spit in his face. Gorchinski said the flight was running late and he had urged Boston to hurry to the plane but Boston took his time. Gorchin- ski then refused to let Boston board the plane, court papers said. Boston had been rehabilitating in Vermont, where he had had knee surgery. Boston, who has missed the entire season with a knee injury, reportedly is appealing a four-game suspension by the NFL after testing positive for steroids. link It just keeps getting better and better for him doesn't it? dude has an 8-pack 630618[/snapback] You mean a 16 pack? :lol
-
Alfonseca, Leiter agree to deals
Alfonseca brings back terrible memories!
-
British archaeologist discovers 'John the Baptist'
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...on_041205191050
-
Top Rookie Running Back
Willis played how much last year? He'd be a rookie by MLB's standards. 628964[/snapback] NFL is not MLB. Willis in no rookie by NFL standards.
-
Top Rookie Running Back
Willis is not a rookie and second he hasn't been all that impressive. Julius Jones Stephen Jackson Kevil Jones
-
What NBA Team Has....
I don't know why the Heat didn't take Jameer Nelson, but he is playing pretty good for the Magic. Don't forget Caron Butler was a pretty good pick by the Heat. 627553[/snapback] Caron Butler also had a pretty crappy second year and has probably plateaued. With the Butler pick..they went with something they knew...Butler would produce at a decent level in this league...but few ever saw him ever becoming a star (he wont)... But without a doubt servicable. 627558[/snapback] Very accurate description of Butler. He is nothing special.
-
How much of Christ is still in Christmas?
Christmas is a pagan holiday.
-
Ron Zook expected to be announced Illinois coach
The man can recruit.
-
Alston pulling a Ricky?
Poor Raptors! Overpayed for Alston in the first place and now are force to honor his contract if he does retire. 626838[/snapback] If he retires his contract is voided. 626857[/snapback] You sure? I thought NBA contract are guaranteed no matter what!
-
Alston pulling a Ricky?
Poor Raptors! Overpayed for Alston in the first place and now are force to honor his contract if he does retire.
-
Best RB of All Time?
Barry Sanders and a distant second place: Ricky Williams :plain