Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

minus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by minus

  1. The governor from Virginia makes alot sense if you ask me.Definitely need to attract the southern voters.
  2. Most definitely!
  3. minus replied to minus's topic in Off-Topic
    So no one has clue on IMMS?
  4. minus posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Is there a IMMS viewer for PC to look at pics taken from camera phones?
  5. The sad part that not the end of it. Check out his live journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cocotapioka/246513.html
  6. http://www.cheep-productions.com/peachandandy/index.html I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for the person.
  7. I think it has alot to do with luck if you go back to infamous ruling by the official against Raiders. I've never seen a more lucky team in the past four years.For example the game against Miami in '03(The one @ Miami).
  8. Why has the price of concrete and steel skyrocketed in the US? Because it is being sold to Cina? 660822[/snapback] There's a huge shortage of concrete and building materials in general. 660828[/snapback] But it is true that China is buying concrete and steel by the minute.
  9. Steelers have any chance?
  10. Has any one taken time to actually watch the show?Please post your thoughts. 576667[/snapback] Yes I watch every week for the most part....another good prophecy person is Grant Jeffries and Hal Lindsey on TBN...very good information I believe the anti-christ is alive and well and will come out of the European Union as the prophecy teachers explain the connection of the revised Roman Empire, i.e. the new European Union. He will not take over in force but the people will throw power and control at him because he will be adored by the people... JVI teaches that the revealing of the Anti Christ can come anytime during "the generation that sees the birth of the Jewish State "Israel"...since this happened in the past 50 yrs....the generation that saw the birth of Israel are getting into their 60's and above....therefore we are in the generation that will see the rise of Antichrist and the return of our Lord... the birth of Israel as a recognized nation is considered the start of the prophetic calendar...as we speak there are plans to rebuild Soloman's temple and Revelation tells us that the Antichrist will reintroduce animal sacrifices in Soloman's temple...so time is ticking....rejoice for our redemption draws near... 640197[/snapback] So if nothing winds up happening, what then? The story & whomever taught it is exposed as a sham? Or will this just be another example of "the Lord working in mysterious ways?" 656289[/snapback] There no telling when this will occur which is why I think JVI sometimes trying too hard sometimes to guess on a specific time frame.I know in the past he made statements saying that it will occur during 70's so it wouldn't be first time he is wrong. The signs point out that we're near the tribulations time but only God knows the day.
  11. minus replied to farmer_fran's topic in Sports
    Nice play but another example why I'm beginning to dislike NBA.They're letting players get away with walks.
  12. Eddie Jones for Sprewell. One jerk for another. I don't want my Timber pups making this trade. 655322[/snapback] I might hate the player Eddie Jones and his FAT contract but the man is a class act unlike your boy Spree.
  13. I'll take Spree over Mr.inconsistency and overpayed contract anyday. No brainer.
  14. Republican Carey Baker This guy deserve an award for this one.
  15. Realisticly the Fish will have cabs for 2 more years including '05 or not including '05?
  16. I'll go around town holding a sign for people to pitch in for Stadium if Loria/Beinfest pulled this off.
  17. 12-14 mil? :lol Boras is just crazy. Hopefully Lowe situation keeps dragging out and we're able to sign him for much cheaper price.Any team really shown interest in him?
  18. Leinart staying in school?
  19. 790 must be really breaking the bank on the Fins.
  20. All I have to say that Capefish is very annoying sometime.
  21. Debating with a person totally convinced that he and only he is right all of the time is an impossible task so I'm not going to even try. 643764[/snapback] 643772[/snapback] You're 100% right on your observation of Fish Fry but IMO he is right on Millar.Millar would have been worth keeping around for 1.5 Mil he was asking instead of the stupidity Marlins FO did.
  22. I'm forever doubtful of the Marlins and Red Sox ever doing anything considering how poorly Theo treated the Fish in the Millar thing If anyone was at fault in the Millar thing, it was the Marlins for being a bunch of cheap bastards. 643295[/snapback] Word. :thumbup
  23. Vick sucks. He might as well switch to RB position.
  24. The point seemed rather obvious and declarative to me - some doctors, a majority in fact, have some belief in miracles. And that point had nothing to do with what he said. People who are opposed to atheism and think science is atheist dogma are hypocrites by accepting the benefits of medical science, are they not? Why do you always look for some sort of hidden meaning in what people write? Maybe because you keep putting pointless hidden meanings in your posts. 640705[/snapback] Talk about putting words in people mouth.No one has said Science is bad for humanity.I just pointed out how atheiest community is pushing for Evolution as only means to educate individuals on history of the earth for their own agenda. Creation science offers another alternate of earth history instead of just presenthing ONE theory to the individual.Allowing the young person to make a desicion on his own. BTW I'm really not an advocate for pushing creation to the classroom.I just don't like the fact how many atheist try to stump any attempt by conservative christian by saying it doesn't belong in a science classroom because on the contrary,there a scientific version which would provide another alternate to individual.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.