Opening Day!

if you are a season ticket holder, Tix go on sale on 2/7. Otherwise by fan fest. I'm going

670241[/snapback]

How do season ticket holders go about getting additional single game tickets? Do you have to go by the stadium, or can you call customer service...or will they be available on-line?

if you are a season ticket holder, Tix go on sale on 2/7. Otherwise by fan fest. I'm going

670241[/snapback]

How do season ticket holders go about getting additional single game tickets? Do you have to go by the stadium, or can you call customer service...or will they be available on-line?

670354[/snapback]

Season ticket services have been downgraded this year. Unless you're a full 81 game season ticket holder, you have to go down to the stadium and buy the additional tickets in person and whatnot.

me, dagreatone, masterchief, and sheff#1 have the 20 game plan section 125 row 11.

See you guys there lol

670266[/snapback]

I am there in section 125 row 9, see you there! If it is anything like last year our row is usually empty, so in case anybody is ever looking for some extra seats.

670241[/snapback]

670354[/snapback]

Season ticket services have been downgraded this year. Unless you're a full 81 game season ticket holder, you have to go down to the stadium and buy the additional tickets in person and whatnot.

670601[/snapback]

You can probably buy them in Marlins in Miami too. Thatson Sw 8th st and 37th ave. right by my house and very close to the site of the new marlins stadium