Everything posted by SilverBullet
-
Marlins fire Jessica Blaylock
Y'all crazy, was never a fan of Jessica, Team Allison all the way and in every way!
-
History of MarlinsBaseball.com
This site is older than everyone on the Marlins roster.
-
History of MarlinsBaseball.com
How come there's no mention of when I joined this place? That should be considered a significant milestone in history.
-
History of MarlinsBaseball.com
- History of MarlinsBaseball.com
We got this before Fangraphs posted the 2018 Marlins elegy?- Paul Severino - Out
Correct on Paul. But Sielaff is fantastic and with energy. He should do realllly well!- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
There has to be a way around this. It's never that cut and dry. Especially cuz they can probably justify a better team with the lesser payroll in some way. Because they cant be forced to spend on the better players.- Spring Training 2025 Game Thread
we gon lose this one aint we?- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
I will never get this take. They still gotta act positive to try and sell tickets for this season. What GM/owner/PBO has come out and said "hey we're gonna suck so don't bother coming out to games?" Bruce said some stupid shit yesterday cuz he's not good at this part of his job but overall his message was still "we're trying to win and we're getting there."- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
Absolutely!- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
- Position Summary: Catcher
Me when I opened this thread because the title made me think it was gonna be something completely different.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
Here's the tweet from Fish on First. It was never said the uniforms would be revealed.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
I did stop. For months. Season approaching, figured I'd peek at that article. Didn't realize it was as bad as it was.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
I just clicked the mlb.com article predicting the Marlins opening day roster. How can I sign up for periodic wellness checks at my home? Because I'm not ok. I'm considering ending it all.- Inaugural Marlins HOF Class: Conine, Castillo, McKeon, Leyland
I'm as glass half full of a fan as anyone and I saw this and immediately thought, "what's the point of this?" It's nice but it's kind of a weird thing to hype up when nothing else is going on. Like this shouldn't be the big announcement of a fan fest. Maybe I'm wrong.- Inaugural Marlins HOF Class: Conine, Castillo, McKeon, Leyland
- How many games will you watch this season?
I just checked the roster and I can confirm that there's nobody with those names on this roster.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
Yes this was confirmed. Each city connect uniform will be redone every few years. And yes, Nike reveals those uniforms, not the teams, so it was weird to think the Marlins were doing it anyways.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
I thought the same but went back and it only said an announcement not a reveal but all the bad media like Bleacher Report went ahead and assumed it was the full reveal and promoted it as such, so not really the Marlins fault here. Though it was pretty stupid to hype up the announcement of the first dates, what a stupid thing to think needed an official announcement.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
A fan's guide to Baseball Analytics, by Anthony Castrovince. Basically analytics for dummies.- 2024-2025 Offseason Thread
- How many games will you watch this season?
At this rate it's gonna become one game thread per rebuild. "2024-2029 Game Thread"- Special Alumni Announcement Coming at FanFest
- History of MarlinsBaseball.com
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.