Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bobbob1313

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bobbob1313

  1. Arod is such a bum. He only gets home runs and rbi in blow outs.
  2. I'll be on the lookout for you at the game. If I was 21 I'd buy you a beer. Short of that, a handshake is the best I can do.
  3. I just watched the ocean one, and the footage of the Blue whale was amazing, if only because I've never seen them before/
  4. I'll go.
  5. the michael and jan stuff continues to be awesome i also find darryl's role to be consistently entertaining "I do want that raise, but I couldn't help myself" Hysterical!
  6. 6% fresh rating on rotten tomatoes. This is gonna be abysmal. "Why were they ... ? Did she ... ? Couldn't he have just ... ? Since I have no intention of watching the movie two more times to sort it all out, I'm left disgruntled. It's almost enough to make you lose faith in horror movies."
  7. It's back tomorrow! It's back right now. Don't miss it! Great opening to tonight's episode.
  8. Thats the single most amazing thing I've ever seen.
  9. I expect Tiger to win it, but I'll definetly be watching Sunday. I can't really watch golf tourneys untilt he final day.
  10. Big whoop....there's a stain on his hat.....lots of pitchers go to the cap.... And lots of pitchers doctor the ball. Coincidence? A lot of pitchers do it, but he was dumb enough or unlucky enough to get caught. It's not a witch hunt, he just got unlucky to be caught doing it after MLB took a semi-hardlined stance after the Kenny Rogers incident.
  11. Meh....kid still throws filth.....sounds like a jealous A's fan or someone else who can't hit him. Yeah, definetly just jealousy. Not really grounded in reality or anything.
  12. Is anyone else offended by the way that article is written? It is just dripping with sarcasm and comes off as incredibly insensitive. "that heart-wrenching news conference two weeks ago at which Elizabeth Edwards courageously discussed her incurable cancer." I don't know anything about this writer, but I imagine if she was speaking this part out loud, she'd be rolling her eyes and miming masturbation.
  13. Let there be legal abortions forever for all I care, just don't force me to pay for it. Exactly how I feel about this. I don't care one way or the other about abortions, but I don't think the public should have to pay for someone else's "mistake". In cases of health issues, yes fine I can see allowing the person to recieve monetary help, but really, other than that I don't see any reason for it.
  14. bobbob1313 posted a topic in Sports
    Ok, I know this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I was looking over Brown's numbers just now, and am I crazy for thinking he's a borderline hall of famer? I mean, he put up some absolutely awesome numbers in his peak years, and he retired during a hitter's era with an ERA of 3.28 (ERA+ of 127; to compare, Maddux has a career ERA+ of 136). I mean, 211 wins isn't exactly incredible it's not bad, and there are pitchers in the hall with less. I suppose this is a pointless thread, but I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or not. I guess he's kind of the definition of borderline, but he'll never get in.
  15. Great, great episode tonight. The opening scene was just hysterical. "There seems like a misstep in logic between "Jesus died for our sins" and "dying eggs"."
  16. Wow, Fox. You outdid yourself this time!
  17. Guiliani's done. Damnit, and I liked him.
  18. And now I think we need a Hilary Swank babes thread. Along with a Missy Peregrym thread for how hot she is, and how much she looked like Hilary Swank in Stick It. I just found out that wasn't Hilary Swank in Stick It when I saw Missy on Heroes last month. That was a terrible movie. The only redeeming qualities were the ridiculously hot girls and watching Jeff Bridges dial in this performance so that he could touch said hot girls.
  19. And now I think we need a Hilary Swank babes thread. Along with a Missy Peregrym thread for how hot she is, and how much she looked like Hilary Swank in Stick It.
  20. I served you up with a Jorge Julio-esque meat ball, and you hit it for a weak blooper which still fell for a hit...
  21. Plus she's built like a rock. Like a really hot rock.
  22. ? Alex Fernandez will throw the ceremonial first pitch to Charles Johnson, both members of the 1997 World Series Champion Marlins. This will begin a season-long celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Marlins' 1997 World Series Championship. Now that is hella sweet. Hopefully they show some of this on TV. That does sound like it'll be really cool. I hope I can make it to the game, but it's not looking likely.
  23. Probably because she is hot. Thats what I think. Yep, thats it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.