Everything posted by bobbob1313
-
Gators Are In
Just wanted to point out that in 1996, Florida lost its conference championship game to Florida State, then got to play them again for the championship game and won. Florida fans were singing a different tune about a rematch back then.
-
Open letter to MB.com
Dear denizens of the wonderful online community known collectively as "MarlinsBaseball.com/forums/index.php", In the spirit of the holiday season, which our board's banners are decorated so nicely with, I write you today with the best of intentions. I write you today hoping we can put the past behind us and move on to brighter, happier days. I write you with the sincere wish that we can stop being so angry, and just be friends. Isn't the world a beautiful place? Why do we always have to fight over it? I quote President Dale, from Mars Attacks when I say "Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we work things out? Little people, why can't we all just get along?" I know, I know, the amount of home runs Alfonso Soriano might hit next year in Wrigley Field if given the proper lineup protection by Derek Lee and Aramis Ramirez, or the percentage of men who are pedophiles, are very very heated and important matters to the world at large, but, dear citizens, why must we fight so? I often feel like I've walked into the house of a very abusive relationship when I log on, and thats just not right, people. We all bleed teal and black (and some of us Red, Junior, I'm looking at you), and we can all agree on this, so why can't we just be friends? Our e-lives are too e-short to spend them e-arguing about little things. We need to take ourselves less seriously. In the words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire, and Theodore Logan "Be excellent to one another" and "Party on, dudes". The sun is rising on a brand new day in our beautiful Sunshine State, friends. Won't you be a part of it?
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
One should not have a heterosexual man as a Girl Scout troop leader either. I had a female Den Mother in the Cub Scouts. How do I correct this egregious error? Do you think I can sue for mental anguish? I think she might have made me gayer by teaching me how to iron my kerchief and cook eggs over a campfire. Only men are pedophiles, apparently. No, only 86%-90%. Oddly specific figures you just pulled out of your ass. Care to explain?
-
Seminole indians get $30,000 per month tax free
My family was around, but we were too busy running our plantation to worry about indians, I guess.
-
I need a hobby
Masterbate 12 times a day This really does take up a lot of time and is a pretty good way to spend a day.
-
Barry Bonds Not Offered Arbitration
The Marlins signing Barry Bonds makes so much sense it's almost stupid.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
Only men are pedophiles, apparently. You completely missed my point. She taught me to IRON! That's a WOMAN'S job! Now how am I supposed to plead ignorance to my wife? Mental anguish. You can always say you don't have time to iron, you are too busy making $1 to every $.75 she makes.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
One should not have a heterosexual man as a Girl Scout troop leader either. I had a female Den Mother in the Cub Scouts. How do I correct this egregious error? Do you think I can sue for mental anguish? I think she might have made me gayer by teaching me how to iron my kerchief and cook eggs over a campfire. Only men are pedophiles, apparently.
-
Dwyane Wade is Sports Illustrated Sportsman of Year
Not sure he deserved it, but then I don't know the requirements.
-
Eminem Presents the Re-Up
The single "You Don't Know" is beyond terrible. Probably the worst song I've seen in a while. I saw it on MTV and I was relieved when "Fergalicious" came on. Thats how bad the Eminem song is.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
No I got your completely misguided point alright. You don't think someone that is attracted to the adult version of the group should be allowed to lead said group, because there is nothing more frightening in our country than a gay male. You continue to put a variation of this bulls*** addendum onto each response. And you keep on calling it bulls*** without explaining why it is. The evidence is overwhelming that our country is simply uncomfortable with the idea of homosexual men. You still haven't given me a reason why the Girl Scouts allow homosexual women to lead their troops, but the Boy Scouts do not. And if you can't let homosexual men around little boys in boy scouts, then surely they can't be teachers, as well. And if you do not let straight males run girl scout troops, how can you let them teach, since they will be in contact with as many little girls there too?
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
Because aside from hating Jesus and America, all homosexual men are crazy, horny pedophiles who want nothing more in the world than to have sex with little boys. That's probably why we never invite my uncle over for thanksgiving dinner, now that I think about it. You couldn't miss the point any more than you evidently did. One should not have a heterosexual man as a Girl Scout troop leader either. No I got your completely misguided point alright. You don't think someone that is attracted to the adult version of the group should be allowed to lead said group, because there is nothing more frightening in our country than a gay male. I think that is nonsense, as there is no well adjusted male adult who is attracted to 7 and 8 year old girls, just like there is no homosexual male who is not a freak who is sexually attracted to 7-8 year old boys. Also why do the girl scouts have a "Don't ask don't tell" policy but the Boy Scouts don't? Should we not let homosexual men work in schools either?
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
uh...i hate to break it to ya chief...but i was a boy scout...and im not conservative...in fact...the boy scouts have been around for so long...i cant really imagine putting a political philosophy behind them because there are so many former boy scouts on both sides of the line...and social programs are designed to help people...and i have no problem helping people...it sures beats dropping bombs on their heads... Just take a long look at what some of the most Liberal advocacy groups are doing to our Boy Scouts then. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's not as bad as what our Boy Scout troop leaders are doing to them. Other than John K. Wiley, name a Boy Scout Troop Leader accused of any misconduct. The Boy Scouts have a rule prohibiting homosexual men from being scout leaders, and despite the accusations of descrimination, it is a completely sensible rule. Because aside from hating Jesus and America, all homosexual men are crazy, horny pedophiles who want nothing more in the world than to have sex with little boys. That's probably why we never invite my uncle over for thanksgiving dinner, now that I think about it.
-
Scrubs
Even if you are not a fan of Scrubs you will LOL at this "music" video. Simply amazing. JD: Let's face the facts about me and you A love unspecified Though I'm proud to call you 'Chocolate Bear' The crowd will always talk and stare... Turk: I feel exactly those feelings too, and that's why I keep them inside. Cause this Bear can't bear the world's disdain And sometimes its easier to hide than explain... Together: Our guy love That's all it is Guy love He's mine, I'm his There's nothing gay about it in our eyes. You ask me about this thing we share-- And he tenderly replies, 'It's guy love between two guys...' Turk: "Closer than the average man and wife!" JD: "That's why our matching bracelets say 'Turk & JD'" Turk: "You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life!" JD: "You're the only man who's ever been inside of me-e-e-e!!!" Turk (stops singing): "Whoa, whoa, I just took out his appendix..." JD: There's no need to clarify Turk: (Oh no) JD: Just let it grow more and more each day It's like I married my best friend Turk: But in a totally manly way! Both: Let's go! It's guy love Don't compromise the feelings of some other guy Holding up your heart into the sky JD: I'll be there to care through all the lows Turk: I'll be there to share the highs Both: It's guy love between two guys JD: And when I say "I love you Turk" It's not what it implies Both: It's guy love between to guys
-
Free $25 GC to Fandango.com
Sweet, thanks.
-
Dave Roberts signs with Giants
Wow, without Roberts or Barfield, I am interested in seeing how much worse the Padres offence performs this season Can't see it being too much worse.
-
Gators Are In
Bodog still has the line open on who faces Ohio State. I just wagered $55 on Florida. This article had better be right. Me too. Only gonna win 11 bucks, but I'll take it.
-
Women fined for putting peace sign wreath on house
Come on guys, can't we get over this pointless bickering? We can do better than this. I mean, on this board, we have enough brain power to light up a city! Not a real city, mind you, but definitely a tiny ant city whose government has recently passed a series of stringent energy conservation laws.
-
Longer than WWII
Calling someone Anti-American is a roundabout way of saying they hate America. Well, at least in Accord's view, being anti-American means having any of the following views: -Wanting gun regulation -Opposing crazy wars -Questioning the government in any way -Believing that the 2nd Amendment is as outdated as the Amendment about quartering of soldiers Well then by those regulations I can't see how he is anti-American.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
That is a pretty apolitical statement I made, I though.
-
Longer than WWII
Calling someone Anti-American is a roundabout way of saying they hate America.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
uh...i hate to break it to ya chief...but i was a boy scout...and im not conservative...in fact...the boy scouts have been around for so long...i cant really imagine putting a political philosophy behind them because there are so many former boy scouts on both sides of the line...and social programs are designed to help people...and i have no problem helping people...it sures beats dropping bombs on their heads... Just take a long look at what some of the most Liberal advocacy groups are doing to our Boy Scouts then. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's not as bad as what our Boy Scout troop leaders are doing to them.
-
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals
ya know you could just say that both parties are completely full of sh*t No Jimmy, both parties aren't full of sh*t. Only you are. Both parties are more full of sh*t than they aren't full of sh*t.
-
Hilarious glitch in MLB 2K6 *VIDEO*
Well, there was a ladder there.
-
Spray on condom
talk about a mood kill "Hold on baby, gotta stick this contraption on my guy and spray it. You just keep on going".