Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bobbob1313

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bobbob1313

  1. This should cure what ails the Heat.
  2. So you were wrong, and you are conceding it, right? Can we get this in writing somewhere?
  3. You kind of proved my point there. To say that if leaders throughout history thought like Juanky there would be no jews left is a patently false arguement, and I half suspect that you know this, but you are more concerned with making an emotional argument that sounds factual rather than an actual factual argument.
  4. With this crowd you are very likely to see Reagan, where Jefferson, Jackson and Clinton are far more qualified for the title. Didn't Reagan recently get chosen as the greatest American or something? So yeah, you could argue he was overrated (FYI Jefferson ranked 12th on said list, and Clinton and Jackson didn't sniff the top 25). I'd say this is a pretty good barometer for thinking someone is overrate (though that list was a freaking joke. Billy Graham was 11th, or something)
  5. I just dont understand how people can sit and realize that there are massive problems in the world, and simply not care.(Im saying this in a grander sense, not to anyone here in particular.) there's no reason to be running around solving other people's problems when we're trotting kids out of the worst high schools in the Western world (and worse than some non-Westerners). Oh, and we can't even get a debt under control, we've got silly little problems even following that piece of paper the soldiers are supposed to be out protecting, and people abuse the government here every second. And we're supposed to be solving other people's problems? No, not yet. Wow, just wow. Yep, inner city kids get sh*tty educations, our country has some debt, and we have "silly little problems," so screw all those millions of innocent people dying around the world from genocide, damn them all to hell! Thank god none of our leaders throughout history were like you, otherwise there wouldn't be a single Jew on the face of this earth. Infact, I can go even deeper and say thank god that not even the FRENCH your attitude, otherwise we'd all be British. "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." You do realize that most of the world's governments ignored the holocaust, right? It was a secondary goal, after defeating Germany. If Germany had done the holocaust within it's own borders, there's a very good chance none of the other countries would have done sh*t for a good long while, at least until it began to effect them. To paint it as some heroic thing that the armies of the world were trying to do is a gross exageration of history. Rescuing the concentration camps was seen as a kind of bonus to the overall eradication of the German armed forces.
  6. 1.44 isn't really a low WHIP.
  7. I've never liked them, but this album has so many different styles, it's really great. Although I do hear some recycled melodies on a couple of songs, but the songs are all solid. My only gripe is they still seem to take themselves way to seriously in their music, but judging by interviews I've read, they seem pretty cool.
  8. Oh crap, I didn't even see KoRn on there.
  9. I'm shocked at how good this is, and I think it stands a great chance of sneaking into my top 10.
  10. Pun intended in the headline?
  11. No info on who we got?
  12. It'd be easier if there were more than 11.
  13. I'm pretty sure Billy Beane didn't write the book, and the book isn't about OBP and OPS. It's about how small market teams can compete by taking advantage of things that the big market teams overlook.
  14. It could just be embarrassing because you know how bad of a singer/group they might be but they happen to have an awesomely bad song in there somewhere. Like Europe's The Final Countdown! No. That song is bad. Not awesomely bad, or good bad, or even mediocre bad. It's bad.
  15. I was just thinking....can women really be embarrassed by a song they have? The whole reason why guys are embarrassed is because they have to maintain their 'macho' status. Women can be as 'pop' as they want and get away with it. There are some instances where I can realize why the song is cheesy, derivative and just downright unoriginal, but I still enjoy it.
  16. Wow, that VS set is the best she's ever looked. Simply beautiful.
  17. The title of the thread is democrats want a draft because............... democrats want a draft. Really not a difficult one to figure out. I just reread the part where it said that every single registered democrat in the United States is trying to get the draft back. It would make much more sense to say "Democrat wants draft", seeing as there was a total of one democrat talked about in the article who wants the draft back. It's purposefully misleading.
  18. Awfully classy, you mean.
  19. Does anyone think it's funny that Accord titled the topic "Democrats want a draft"? The same Accord who said (in the same topic) that if everyone had to serve in the military he is about to join, it would help stop people from seeing every issue in terms of "left/right". In fact, your entire first paragraph is about as "left/right" as one can be. The best part is, it's not an act, folks! This guy means every single thing he says! And if I got drafted, I would go fight. I don't want to die, but I'm not going to run away.
  20. See, I openly embrace all types of music, and if someone wants to judge me because of it, then oh well they are missing out on great music. I get a lot of sh*t for liking John Mayer because he's seen as "girl music" or something, but I think he's a damn good song writer, so it doesn't matter to me.
  21. Have we talked about Lee Evans sick game today? What a performance.
  22. Ladanian Tomlinson is a freak. Gotta feel bad for Alexander. His touchdown record's going to stand all of 14 regular season games at this pace.
  23. I'm not really embaressed to own any of the albums I own, though. Good music is good music, regardless of genre, or other people's opinions on it. I'm simply going on what other people would find embaressing.
  24. I'll add Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway album. Thats a keeper.
  25. Yes, I've thought it through. Just do a search and you will find my thoughts on this matter. It is not worth my time to rehash them for you right now. Just saying - there's a reason why 7th & 8th inning relievers aren't the most highly regarded of relief pitchers. The chances of a league average pitcher blowing a 3 inning lead in the 9th inning is something like 3 percent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.