Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rally2247

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rally2247

  1. In baseball terms I'd rather have Looper than Uggie. But in PR terms . . . Looper could be a better closer than Urbina if he only developed an offspeed pitch. But, since he sticks with 2 seam fastball, he'll just be a mediocre pitcher.
  2. So I guess Chad Fox and/or Urbina will have to stay.
  3. 1998 5.7L LS1 Firebird Trans Am :thumbup
  4. rally2247 replied to reclusedx's topic in Off-Topic
    What's up with all the ugly ricer burners? :thumbdown
  5. Jack and Ivan have the "you know" going on!
  6. To be different, I'd keep Big Red just because he's a finesse lefty and trade Pavz... Nah, keep Pavano. I would like to see more of Alyssa Milano if she goes to the games. :shifty
  7. nah i actually think sheff when the time comes will express his desire to come back to the marlins seeing on how he wants to come home and the devil rays said they will not go after him cuz of financial restraints i think sheff might actually take 2 or 3 mill less to play here again..srry pudge ur good but ur 10 mill u want aint worth it ill take sheff or vlad for that money anyday I never heard about that. I thought he was looking for offers around the league, and if he didn't find anything in his liking, he would go back home to Tampa. I never heard anything about playing for the Marlins.
  8. Well, if he does leave for better offer, he is definately an a-hole in my book. :thumbdown
  9. So, is Octavio Dotel going to close for the Astros then?
  10. They need to come to Magic games!
  11. I live in Orlando......maybe I'll go see him! :w00t I guess when they asked Pudge, "What are you going to do now since you won the World Series!?" Pudge replied with, "I'm going to Disney World!"
  12. A definate long shot, especially the Vlad in Marlin's teal.
  13. I guess she likes dudes with big noses! :shifty
  14. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2003...artnersite=espn :banghead
  15. I honestly would pass. He is not a good defensive 2nd baseman and that will definately ruin some chemistry up the middle.
  16. What about somewhere around the bay area? :unsure :
  17. I still hope to one day see a Rays vs. Marlins World Series. No, because I'll be confusef who to root for. :unsure :
  18. Proving all those baseball analyst wrong. :thumbup
  19. http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/BaseballPl...layoffs03/5.asp Check out the picture on the webpage about the Marlins fans. :unsure : Will it be true?
  20. I'm glad Pavano was using his offspeed pitches more. He always seems to be in love with his mediocre fastball, and that's why he gets into trouble. If he keeps it up, will be a awesome pitcher in my mine. :thumbup
  21. uh....no! :thumbdown
  22. yea... what happened? In September? Oh, what a great dream it was. Lee had a batting average well over . 300 that month, and carried us into the post-season with clutch hits. Oh, wait, that actually happened. Yeah, I forgot the baseball season is only one month.
  23. Is this also something for next season? Could you imagine Lee, Cabs, Lowell, and Pudge in the infield? Over 100 home runs in the infield alone. :w00t
  24. In my opinion, for this series, Cabrera should only come in to play in a double-switch situation for Conine or Lowell.
  25. I'm not sure if Cabrera can hit quaility picthers like Wood and Pryor. I would rather have the veteran out there in Lowell. But, we will have to see and wait.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.