Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trey05Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trey05Marlins

  1. Great two innings for Hendrickson. No runs and not any hard hit balls.
  2. How was that not strike three!!!!!
  3. the mighty glasgow rangers! celebrated beating our old rivals celtic on saturday 1-0 Awesome, I like Rangers because they have Damarcus Beasly (even though he's injured). I'd love to go to a Rangers-Celtic match someday. yeh beasley was coming on to some good form for us just before he got injured read a report recently saying that hes ahead of schedule for his return which should help for the hectic last couple of months of the season a rangers-celtic game is possibly the best atmosphere u can find in the world of sport - tho im maybe a bit biased haha just a wee taster of some cracking atmosphere!!! :cool I know! I started an official "football/soccer thread" in the other sports forum so we can talk about it without clogging up the Marlins forum. Here is a link It's good to have knowledgable football fans to talk to as they are a rare breed here in the States.
  4. the mighty glasgow rangers! celebrated beating our old rivals celtic on saturday 1-0 Awesome, I like Rangers because they have Damarcus Beasly (even though he's injured). I'd love to go to a Rangers-Celtic match someday.
  5. I am from the UK although i am a keen follower of many american sports in particular baseball and football now what im asking in this post is whats the reasons in these sports that the supporters rarely sing/chant??? if u have watched a british "soccer" match then u will see what im arguing as there is almost constant singing from the fans GO FISH I wish American sports had more singing and chanting like European football, especially in American soccer. It's just one of those things that has never taken off in the States. If you watch any Latin American baseball, they have drums and chants and stuff like that. I always thought that being in Miami that we owuld have our fair share of that but we don't. The most musical thing I guess would be the organ player and the 7th inning stretch. BTW, who's your favorite football club?
  6. Let's go Fish!!! Let's pick up right were we left off last year, doing our best to ensure the Mets don't win the division. It will be tough with Santana on the mound, but we need to make him work, even if we aren't scoring much.
  7. None, stinks being in Tally during the season. Yeah it does! Will you be there in summer too though?
  8. we can not say this will be build their alot issue to be taken care off ONE : LAWSUIT TWO: DADE FIRE POLICE VS MIAMI FIRE,POLICE AND OTHER ISSUE one have deal line of april 9 other one have court hearing in may the lawsuit I BEEN WAIT FOR BALLPARK LONG TIME AS YOU i notice people putting pic how ballpark going look please wait for issue to taking care off before we go ahead marlins need breakground by nov to have ballpark ready in april 2011 let hope by june we have all issue behind us start getting OB ground ready for new ballpark iHOPE TO THEIR ON OPPENING DAY THAT MOST LIKELY BE ON SUNDAY NIGHT ON ESPN 2011 ((i not see no update on any issue on news or paper)) Knowing ESPN, they would snub us and we will be stuck on FSN
  9. I'm not sure, but that'd be sweet. Publix makes really good subs.
  10. The Teal Tower MUST be there, in some form or fashion. It could undergo a remodeling though. I like the Bermuda Triangle as well. The dimensions don't have to be the same but we should keep that in the new park as well.
  11. What ever happend to Eric Reid? :mis2 Here that doorbell? That is Eric Reed delivering your pizza. Haha, he is fast though, so you know you'll get that pie in thirty minutes or less.
  12. I saw this but was too lazy to post it. I'm not surprised. We are going with the little experience we have. We should see Volstad, Gaby Hernandez and Badenhop in September though.
  13. Great, only two of the games don't feature the Red Sox, Yankees or Mets. Just great!
  14. Hit - Hanley Ramirez Double - Dan Uggla Triple - Hanley Ramirez HR - Josh Willingham RBI - Jeremy Hermida Run Scored - Hanley Ramirez Stolen Base - Jeremy Hermida Caught Stealing - Hanley Ramirez Error - Jorge Cantu Win - Rick VandenHurk
  15. The Incredible Hurk throwing today for the Fish.
  16. I don't quite understand this. Hanley can't hit home runs when he is on first base can he? So why not try to swipe second using his speed and great base running instincts? This puzzles me.
  17. I usually go to 3-4 games. This year hopefully I will increase it to 5-6.
  18. I don't know if people have already been creating leagues and teams but just wondering if anyone was interested in a last minute league for Marlins fans on ESPN.com. We would draft on Saturday, the time is movable. Here is a link.
  19. Ugh, I didn't like this from day one. I guess the Marlins believe any publicity is good publicity. We should have just stuck with the Mermaids.
  20. The reason I ask is because as much as I like our young pitching, I think we need another veteran innings eater around. In my opinion, right now we have two middle of the rotation guys (Hendrickson and Olsen) at the top. Then we have a collection of back end guys that our filling out the middle and back end spots. Plus, they are young and you never know how they will hold up with injuries and consistency. I'm not suggesting Vargas is great or top of the rotation material, but he can add some stability. We'll see, like I said, I don't like his price tag right now. In the end, I don't think this happens.
  21. SOURCE: MLBTradeRumors.com We should take a look at him. His salary is kind of high for what we need but we should at least be interested in him, right?
  22. Sober, LOL! I think for the day games we should hope he's not hungover! Anyway, I'm just looking for a good quality start.
  23. thanks for the heads up. I dont check espn much anymore I don't either, but luckily I looked on the right day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.