Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dgreco

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dgreco

  1. dgreco replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick chased the Hamburglar into a group of hungry asian martial arts experts who were salivating at the thought of being captured and knew they
  2. dgreco replied to dom2613's topic in Sports
    i think lowe is good, but not great. If you look at his era he proves to be a much better playoff pitcher than regular season pitcher. I think he had a 5.00+ era last year in a very weak NL West. Try a 3.24 ERA... might of been thinkig Penny....
  3. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    If the US was not controlling Iraqi airspace they would. I am still surprised they haven't attacked Egypt, Jordan, Syria or Lebanon. They seem like they are itching for an all out war and want to be the centerpiece. Someone has been listening to a little too much Fox News... none what-so-ever and I doubt thats what Fox News is talking about. I just loathe :whistle Israel so considering they currently have border disputes with those countries and they seem to be on the offense I was throwing it out there. Israel is not on the "offense". Marching into Gaza City with ground troops and tanks isn't being on the offensive?
  4. dgreco replied to dom2613's topic in Sports
    i think lowe is good, but not great. If you look at his era he proves to be a much better playoff pitcher than regular season pitcher. I think he had a 5.00+ era last year in a very weak NL West.
  5. this is ridiculously scary and idk why anyone would want to do this...
  6. Really? I'll take a career .260 hitter any time. Trot is a career .273 hitter and I think he is a little grittier of a player. Nixon went to the Brewers though so I guess this is a good 4th OF. No Anderson I guess.
  7. dgreco replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing
  8. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    Isnt the united states supposed to be a friggin isolationist country anyways? Thats what this country was born off of. Not wanting to deal with Europe. The Monroe Doctrine. The Roosevelt Corollary. Ignoring both World Wars until they were practically forced into them. Goodness, what has happened. Not isolationist, but non-interventionist. As for what happened - Zionism became very popular in the post-Holocaust world. That, and then a very effective pro-Israel lobby developed in the US, which is arguably the most effective lobby in American politics. Perhaps anywhere in the world. Also...How can you claim for no reason? A country that has called for wiping out israel and it is developing nuclear technology. So a leader of a country saying something is now justification for an attack? And how many countries has Iran EVER attacked or invaded? How many has Israel attacked or invaded? If having (or wanting) nukes is so bad, why is it ok that Israel has more than 200 nuclear weapons? Should they honestly be afraid of the offchance that Iran might build one? Israel's military is so far of ahead of Iran's that the idea of Iran posing a serious threat to Israel is comical. I could get into the whole issue of our foreign policy and nuclear weapons, but that's a side issue. It is remarkable though how Israel, through it's lobby, maintains a perception in the US of being a victim and non-aggressor in it's many conflicts. We debated about this before and showed Iran's fairly passive nature, but people just can't get it. They hate Iran because media tells them too, and they love Israel because history books tell them too.
  9. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    Israel should just attack them themselves... If the US was not controlling Iraqi airspace they would. I am still surprised they haven't attacked Egypt, Jordan, Syria or Lebanon. They seem like they are itching for an all out war and want to be the centerpiece. Someone has been listening to a little too much Fox News... none what-so-ever and I doubt thats what Fox News is talking about. I just loathe :whistle Israel so considering they currently have border disputes with those countries and they seem to be on the offense I was throwing it out there.
  10. Democratic controlled congress and senate for about 6 years probably. Then we will see a huge change of two elections after the 6 years.
  11. Theres another forum I go to where someone described the movie as "racist old man yells at kids to stay off his lawn". lol Then that poster has only seen the trailers. :lol , yea the first 5 minutes he bitches about the lawn thats it. It is really funny and he is an old racist man, but it is so much more than that. It is a great movie.
  12. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    use VLC thats what I use and I have sound. Both parts will work.
  13. defense - hitting +
  14. dgreco replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    love Gabe. Now he is a good who brings leadership. Former manager a few years ago, can still play and is just a really liked guy no matter where he is. I am sure he will get standing o's for every game he plays against the sox.
  15. some Rice vs other hall of famers numbers: Runs batted in from 1975-1986 Rice knocked in more runs than anyone he had 1,276. While Mike Schmidt had 1,221 and 1,147 for Dave Winfield. Most traditional statistics, batting average, homers, RBIs, slugging, and total bases, t Rice had 11 titles in those five categories, one more than Hall of Fame ex-teammate Carl Yastrzemski. But among the other names in Rice's vicinity are Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays with 13, Ralph Kiner with 12, and Harmon Killebrew with 10. And Rice has more wins in those categories than Reggie Jackson, Frank Robinson, and Willie McCovey (8), George Brett and Duke Snider (7), Ernie Banks (6), Billy Williams (5), Roberto Clemente, Kirby Puckett, and Willie Stargell (4), Orlando Cepeda and Al Kaline (3), Eddie Murray and Dave Winfield (2), Cal Ripken (1), and Tony Perez (0).
  16. Rice barely gets in, but gets in. I think Rice deserves it pre-steroid era he was a feared hitter and a good player.
  17. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    Israel should just attack them themselves... If the US was not controlling Iraqi airspace they would. I am still surprised they haven't attacked Egypt, Jordan, Syria or Lebanon. They seem like they are itching for an all out war and want to be the centerpiece. Put down the haterade. . . Israel doesn't want to be the centerpiece, and it doesn't want a full scale war in the middle east.? It asked the US to attack Iran!! For no reason. At least they have border disputes with those other countries.
  18. dgreco replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now
  19. Rice and Ricky are the new hall of famers Source ESPN On the outside looking in: Andre Dawson and Bert Blyleven
  20. dgreco replied to gizmo's topic in Sports
    I think they made him out to be greater than he was because he was a black coach. He made the playoffs for 10 years, but only won 1 superbowl and they barely got by new england that year. He was around a great team in TB. One of hte best defenses ever and then he get Peyton Manning as his QB and with all that talent he only got 1 super bowl win. I think he was a good coach, a very good coach, but not this god of coaches. It is typical ESPN. They worship about 4-5 people to the point its annoying. Dungy, Farve, LeBron, and Ortiz... Good yes, great sometimes, but it is annoying how much thye prop these people up.
  21. dgreco replied to El Guapo's topic in Sports
    Hey a least were getting some air time even if we don't sign him. :lol sadly true
  22. dgreco replied to gizmo's topic in Sports
    I think Dungy is put on a pedestal and I think he is good, but not this great guy that ESPN always talks about.
  23. Miguel Montero-C-DiamondbacksJan. 12 - 9:44 am etThe Boston Herald reports that the Red Sox have been "intensifying talks" with the Diamondbacks for Miguel Montero. Boston signed Josh Bard, but still likes Montero as a potential long-term replacement for Jason Varitek. According to the newspaper, the Diamondbacks "are not believed to be asking for" Clay Buchholz and may instead ask for "Michael Bowden and/or Daniel Bard."Source: Boston Herald Rotoworld I post this here because if the Red Sox are sitting there with Montero and Bard, both acquired this offseason, and also maybe Varitek for 2009, it eliminates yet another potential suitor for Pudge. Sitting back and waiting may be the best move for the Marlins, as the other chips fall into place and Pudge has less and less options. It'd also be nice if demand for a Texas catcher dropped and we could get one for that Tucker/Thompson price or something similar. I can't see the Red Sox taking back Varitek if they have Bard and Montero, and if they need to give up Bowden/Bard thats not that bad at all for them. I think Pudge was never an option for the Red Sox anyway though.
  24. dgreco replied to dim's topic in Sports
    hes screwed and Dungy is retiring... poor colts
  25. never thought about carolina. I figured the front runner besides where McDaniels goes would be SF. Maybe NY Jets :thumbup SF maybe, but if Singletary remains coach, I think he'd devote a year to building up the defense and just relying on Martz to try to put something together on the offense.. Mike Martz was fired... mmhmm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.