Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dgreco

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dgreco

  1. Does anyone know of an official Florida Marlins podcast anywhere out there? I live in Tampa and would like to listen to some Marlins talk radio instead of the Bucs/Rays/Lightning that I get here. Dolphins Tonight is already a daily podcast I listen to, but I was wondering if there was something out there where I could get my Fish fix from. Anything about the Heat and/or Panthers would be awesome too. IDK about your schedule, but 790theticket.com is a south florida sports talk. I am sure they archive and podcast some of the show.
  2. went from a blowout to a barn burner. Lets going Ground Breaking!!
  3. this is like when a wrestler makes his triumphant return and no one cheers HAHAHA yea Its like (name of wreslter hear) is back and better then ever Crowd: *Cricket Chirps* Crickets don't chirp, and wrestler, and here and it's. :shifty
  4. baking doesn't make the person, the person makes the baking. Generally people who do it socially aren't that bad, people who did it as a daily routine aren't so good.
  5. I bet Pioli wishes he waited to see this come about.
  6. A Groundbreaking Season or Breaking New Ground should be our 2012 slogan. Do you understand the meaning of breaking ground on a project? :lol
  7. this is a blow out.
  8. Supersatta and a nice Pinot Noir cheap night out. Wings/Crab and a pitcher of any ale.
  9. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    By the way, you're able to reply to the voting thread for the finals. a very nice feature for the finals. :notworthy
  10. welcome back, I think he was a big shot on a dolphins forum or something and made his way over here.
  11. hopefully his cabinet doesnt read this forum... We might get burnt at the stake for being way too anti-semitic.
  12. I would of been sh*tting my pants. When I was flying back down to Florida last week we hit about 15 minutes of the worst turbulence I have ever been in. Literally you were popping up and hitting your head on the ceiling over you. I was sweating and about to puke it was horrible. So I am sure this wasn't fun at all going down. Kudos to the pilot for making that about as smooth as it can go though.
  13. avatar - 7 too small to see the whole thing sig - I would give it a 10 but I can't tell teh picture completely, and the userbars are 2 different styles. A little big, but still like how it is all clean. so I will ive it a 7.
  14. I've been voting for a Groundbreaking Season for quite a while now. Like MrMarlin said, double meaning. Breaking ground on the orange bowl, and breaking ground with our first NL East banner, surprising the league and breaking through. I thought it was obvious that's what it stood for... guess not. I think Fishing for October has been nominated several times in years past and has been tossed out consistently. Sounds like something I've heard before, quite often, and is wayyyy too cliche. The whole double meaning thing is a stretch... And I agree "Fishing for October" is very cliche. Not a fan of that one either. I say we bring back the math one :confused Damn Right, but its too late now That one is horrible! It just doesn't "add up!"
  15. When they meet...not only will Loria scoff at the prices for these free agents, but he will demand that they pay the lunch bill too :lol
  16. Platoon Griffey Jr with Hermida in RF? :mis2 :thumbup :thumbup
  17. basically all of UF is coming back.
  18. I was talking about .500 within the conference meaning they could go 4-4 or 3-5 in the Mountain West. Do you have a link to where you found this information? yea the m-ratings... Its one quick google search away! :shifty
  19. he isnt old enough *shakes head*
  20. This is Good and Bad Good because we could have Gaby who is projected to be a good hitter in the lineup and he plays pretty good defense Bad beacause it might mean Cantu is gone because we could start McDallas at 3rd or Cantu who plays not so great defense at 3rd Or it could mean McDallas is gone, since he's not a defensive upgrade. Or it could mean neither, given that this team like having 5 bench guys. I think one might go, but it will be into spring training before any of that happens. Unless we see Gaby do nothing and both Dallas and Cantu playing really well.
  21. dgreco replied to gizmo's topic in Sports
    did absolutely nothing for the red sox, but how can you argue 1 million.
  22. Really? i want to be in that sh*thole Dolphin Stadium? It's not a sh*t hole. you're right, people actually go to a sh*thole. EDIT: Yes low blow. How is it a sh*t hole? I agree it might not be optimal for baseball, but it is a great stadium I think.
  23. dgreco replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick chased the Hamburglar into a group of hungry asian martial arts experts who were salivating at the thought of being captured and knew they feared Cecil Fielder. Suddenly Mister Miagi dropped the soap, as DuckTails played his bagpipes loudly while eating haggis, and rubbing another Rubber Chicken against his sandy crotch. Brett Favre appeared naked, in distress and then retired then he unretired. Farve signed with Just for Men in exchange for something bigger than
  24. ^thats scary, but I feel like its less scary because you have to have a few different skills to do that. This hike is basically for anyone who dares. The ski-jump I would never think of doing because I don't ski, I don't base jump and I don't do whatever else they were doing in the video. The other one seems more possible to do so makes me feel a little more sick about it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.