Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. Cody = HR....looked like it to me....MLBTV....
  2. gotta admit....I was holding my breath on CC's catch...
  3. probably should have gotten more than one run there....too bad Cantu couldn't have gotten HR over to 3B....let's go West...
  4. seems like a very classy fan..
  5. Congrats to Brett...I'm happy to say I saw #1....
  6. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    post game show: Tim Wood sent down, opening up a roster spot for RNolasco
  7. What radio station? http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/fla/schedule/fmrn.jsp
  8. JJ: "darn it, I'll have to do it myself" Career HR #1....
  9. Over/under 2,000 fans at the game? lol seriously it doesn't like many. Under but I dont blame them for staying home. Not worth driving 45 minutes or so to sit in the rain. I'm flying 1,850 miles tomorrow to sit in the rain....of course, it's not everyday that I get to attend a Marlins game(s). But I hope I wouldn't feel any differently if I was a season ticket holder. It will be nice having a roof over our heads....
  10. It's 7:11pm and its still blackout out? They are liars when they said it will be lifted @ 7:05pm. It's like the "blackout lifter" takes his sweet time punching the button. This was true a few weeks ago also.
  11. For those with MLB TV...the Dodgers feed is currently being broadcast...
  12. looks like Cantu's tag got him....
  13. HRamirez :bases_homerun: #3
  14. E-9 ....2 bunts and an error and a grand effin slam...... :banghead
  15. I guess I don't feel much sympathy for the "old" Nats fan.....We've been there.....last thing I wanted was someone feeling bad for me.... I do admire him though....It seemed like he was there till the last out....many fans would have got up and left to "beat the traffic".....he stuck around :thumbup
  16. we did have one streak end today....during the previous 6 games(all wins), the Marlins struckout 10+ times each game....today, only 3 strikeouts(Hanley, Uggla, Cantu)....
  17. On Sunday mornings....I like to go back and review the games from the week before....see how we did for the week. Last week we were a very good 4-1(happy that we were winning but we have had better weeks....considering Nats aren't in high regard, all of the games at home) ....this week we were 6-0....5 of those games on the road and the home game versus Johan Santana.....a pretty good week....
  18. I had a late night...um... morning....but I was watching the game....reading the board like I always try to do. In the 7th inning(still down 6-3)...I dozed off, I left the computer on so I could listen. When I woke up...clicked on the computer just as the game ended....Cripes, I thought I was dreaming and they had the wrong score put up. Kudos to JJ(stayed for 6 innings after a tough 1st inning)....bullpen again shut the door....then Hermida....surely the shining star today. I know people are thinking that it's just the Nats....but a win is a win....sure we'll face better teams....which makes(to me) these games against teams we should beat very important....10-1 wow...
  19. After serving up that salami....JJ's ERA was at 3.38
  20. The game is scheduled to be broadcast(through the Mets feed...SNY)...on MLB TV and MLB Extra Innings....Directv ch.639(SNY) & 730(EI)...because of MLB Saturday restrictions, it will be JIP at 7pn(EDT). Unfortunately, this probably isn't beneficial to most Marlin fans in Florida....
  21. Where I live...south of Minneapolis....it snowed a couple of inches(since melted) today :banghead ....the day before the season opener.....so concerning this thread.....it's about time...play ball...
  22. This would be a travesty if not only a Mets fan, but Starbrownies of all people wins 6 month VIP on the site if Michigan beats Connecticut I will be the winner. LETS GO MICHIGAN! Michigan St. wins.....congrats :notworthy
  23. Up here in Minnesota, we haven't been above 32 degrees yet this new year....this certainly brightens things up....thanks to all for the info....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.