Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VAFishFan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VAFishFan

  1. Fredi Gonzalez and the bullpen of doom. LOL LeBartard and Stugotz! Papi the Marlins got punched in the !@#$% ahhh the Marlinnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss! That afternoon show is hiliarious! I love when Lebetard calls his dad. "Oh Beinfest, you know hes working the phones." Their Show is great! Sampson is so full of himself and a joke! Its time for Roy's top ten... lol :lol
  2. Fredi Gonzalez and the bullpen of doom. LOL LeBartard and Stugotz! Papi the Marlins got punched in the !@#$% ahhh the Marlinnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss! That afternoon show is hiliarious!
  3. So jacked that HBO had a good movie on because once Ani left after six solid, I could not stomach the bullpen and now I see they have melted down again. woohoo!:banghead
  4. Just saw our bullpen stats 5-12 with 11 BSVs 4.53ERA... If we just blew 7 instead of 11 we would be right there in the NL East! :banghead
  5. :crying :kicknutz
  6. Yay the Bullpen is doing what it does best!:banghead
  7. I can't write the expletive here but the Bullpen is (rhymes with Spit) No lead is safe. No lead is safe. I was at Mets @ Baltimore last night and my Blackberry was scared to check the score when it was 14-3.:lol
  8. We have two solid in the bullpen. That's all and rediculous!
  9. Tim Wood "blanking" sooks!
  10. Cogs its NOLA calling and take Cam with ya!:banghead
  11. Coghlan looks totally lost at the plate. I realize he's run into some tough luck, but his body language is not good at all. I am in favor of bringing up Logan Morrison to play LF, Stanton to play RF, and moving Cody to CF. Maybin and Coghlan simply are not getting the job done. We can't have two huge holes in the lineup and expect to score a lot of runs. That's a great idea.
  12. I love Cogs but he blows this season!:banghead And so goes our offense... A little offensive!
  13. I am done tonight BEDTIME! DFA Meyer DFA THE BULLPEN! :banghead
  14. Our Bullpen is $$$! :banghead
  15. I hope it either Hunter or Tankersley... Those guys are worth a shot its not like we have guys up here that are any good in our bullpen outside of Hensley and Leo.
  16. I've been patient with our bullpen until last night! Nate pitched a great game which is rare for him, not a knock, he has been a nice pitcher this year! Then the crap, oops I mean bullpen goes out and stinks again! Badenhop is not good! He is serviceable! Meyer is terible! Pintblow well that explains it! I am just mad right now. This bullpen is why we are not at least 27-20... Rediculous!
  17. Not pretty by my boy Leo but its a win!
  18. Yeah Cody! This is a HUGE game with the Phils losing and us playing the Bravos!
  19. Like it or not, Nate pitched a pretty good game... He is what he is, a WHIP pitcher... But we are facing Wainwright.
  20. Not real big on pitching Sanches and Hensley today... I would of thrown the Hopper...
  21. Nick Oogla! I mean his name is Dan Uggla!
  22. Lots this morning Joe Capozzi's Tweets: Hanley won't apologize. Says he lost some respect for Fredi. #Marlins 3 minutes ago via Echofon Hanley to reporters: I got nothing to say. #Marlins 12 minutes ago via Echofon This whole post is disturbing. The first one is particularly disturbing. I only question how Hanley could say nothing yet also say he has lost respect for Fredi (and that's ignoring the ignorance of Hanley's alleged statement). I have lost respect for Hanley! How can he lose respect for Fredi and no apologize when he clearly is dogging it. I say trade him, kill me if you want but the team is more important than the player! I think if any fan that thinks a player on the team should stay yet won't apologize and he lost respect for Fredi? Are you kidding me? The guy that has supported your ASS over and over??? Go away! Actually, I said that I have lost respect for Hanley! I say trade him now! The team is more important. He should be benched indefinitely...
  23. Lots this morning Joe Capozzi's Tweets: Hanley won't apologize. Says he lost some respect for Fredi. #Marlins 3 minutes ago via Echofon Hanley to reporters: I got nothing to say. #Marlins 12 minutes ago via Echofon This whole post is disturbing. The first one is particularly disturbing. I only question how Hanley could say nothing yet also say he has lost respect for Fredi (and that's ignoring the ignorance of Hanley's alleged statement). I have lost respect for Hanley! How can he lose respect for Fredi and no apologize when he clearly is dogging it. I say trade him, kill me if you want but the team is more important than the player!
  24. Hanley has definitely been dogging it even before this. Case and point in Washington on the Friday night we won, Hanley in his first or second AB (can't remember) grounded out to third and it took him two minutes to get back to the dugout and it was not the third out. I was thinking to myself "this is rediculious." Wake up Hanley! I'd bench him today! Good job by Fredi last night!
  25. Sanches is money... That was a good signing...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.