Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mephisto

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mephisto

  1. Marlins shouldn't have rushed to sign bell. Big pappy is accepting arbitration possibly ceiling their off season spending.
  2. After the 2003 world series he also signed lowell to an extension. Loria has done no wrong to marlins fans.
  3. An unknown unnamed source told me Loria is making an offer to Lebron to play for the Marlins, "just for the hell of it." or just because he can
  4. This thread is a piece of sh*t compared to the Delgado thread a few years back. We had over 200 pages and 100,000 views. Admin had a monopoly back then, although AJburnettheat34 and myself(burnettheat34) tried to break it up and failed miserably.
  5. Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol
  6. Any chance of this?Cool. Miami. International They didn't mean that kind of International! They meant Cuban, Dominican, and that's about it. I know but Darvish could pay for himself. He is bigger than Ichiro was in Japan before he came over, in fact he´s a freaking idol, so the fangirls could all be buying marlins gear in Japan. Either way I know is a long shot since the marlins apparently didn't scout him, but one could dream.
  7. Any chance of this?Cool. Miami. International
  8. I dont think the reyes deal is stupid at all. A third team was entering the bidding and it was a close call already for Reyes between the fish and the muts. The Bell deal was inefficient. A smarter move would have being to have Mujica close, but your paying Bell because he is proven closer.
  9. Wow! This is an awesome feeling!
  10. I know it's probably not possible (not sure about the legality), but could Pujols fire Lozano right now? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy about the lying about religion and the "just some Dominican monkey" comment. I´m sure he can.
  11. Imagine if they announce the Reyes signing tonight. During the middle of a Pitbull song, Jose Reyes comes out and models the new uniform. Completely plausible. While rapping.
  12. I think the better poll would be do you like the jersey? Do you like the hat? Sounds like the majority like/don't mind the jersey and hate the hat. I myself really like the orange jersey but the hat almost ruins it. I think most don't like the orange and jersey but we saw coming years ago, so its like ¨ehh.¨
  13. I voted ehhh, because the initial repulsion is now gone; that leak cap logo was a good thing. If they start winning on them I´ll probably start to like them, and if they win it all I´ll love them.
  14. Having money in south america can be dangerous. Not really, but Venezuela has just become a bad place to live. Kidnapping is not unique to Venezuela. It's very common in plenty of the South American countries. They never have intentions to kill though, just ransom. Yes I know, but Venezuela is in a league of its own, it has become deadlier than Iraq...no other South American country is that bad. In all of Latin America only northern Central America compares. http://www.eluniversal.com/2010/08/27/en_ing_esp_high-crime-rates-mak_27A4390815.shtml
  15. Having money in south america can be dangerous. Not really, but Venezuela has just become a bad place to live.
  16. If the orange unis are indeed the home alternates, how often would we wear them? Well the team policy has being that the SP chooses the uniform to wear.
  17. hmmm not as bad as I feared. Samson said that the new look has grown on him, which means not even he fell in love with it at first sight.... I wonder if theres any secondary logo.
  18. I think its silly to cancel a trip to Venezuela because of the kidnapping, but if I was a Venezuelan ballplayer, I would move myself and my love ones aways from there. This is the second incident that I know of that occurs to a ballplayer in a decade.
  19. K-rod might actually end up here. It be pretty sweet to pay back the Mets for trying to build the Marlins in past seasons.
  20. Dude honestly Cuban defectors have lived up the hype more so than Japanese players. Name a Cuban defector who got lots of hype and was a bust..I cant think of one. The Hernandez brothers paned out, as did Contreras, Morales, and Ramirez. Its too soon to make a call on the others, but so far I wish the marlins had given Chapman his payday.
  21. Quick, name a Cuban position player to make an impact in the past 10 years ... Mike Lowell´s parents are Cuban.
  22. He should come back, but at this point he might get offers of 12 million a year.
  23. I just took a look at the old Miami Miracle marlins unis, and I think thats what they´re going for... Perhaps with the orange button/collar outline and bolder orange of the old miami marlins. Might not be so bad, but hopefully they copy the miami marlins road unis with the miracle blue in for the caps. If they add the marlin in the cap M logo, and the marlins chest font in cursive, and update the miami font font for the road, maybe it can grow on me.
  24. Well, there´s only two types of marlins; blue and black, and both have a silver underbelly. The Orange, I guess is homage to the old Marlins and the stadium site, but I still would have preferred teal; although it´s too similar to blue.
  25. Apparently he thinks he´s Mike Redmond, except Mike knew not to badmouth the fans or the stars on the team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.