Bonifacio & Infante w/ UNIFORMS

QbanCastillo

I don't know. I just don't know anymore. I really really hate it,but I swear that im starting to just accepted that these ARE the uniforms and that is the logo (what hurts the most). So I guess I'm going from the skeptic/repulsed stage to the acceptance stage.

The Orange is sweet I think, and I'm kinda liking the Marlins on the shirt. It's just that stupid M that bothers me so much.

Edit: Oh god... I just saw it again. Every time I see it I feel a small pain in my chest. Why the fake marlin? Why the HUGE f***ING M! WTF ARE THEY THINKING!!! (I am digging the orange though)

really do not like the hats

the jacket isn't horrible, but not really a fan

on the orange I like how minor the other colors are - it's primarily white on orange with some trim around the letters .... i'm also intereste in how they placed the marlin and what it looks like with more detail

can't say I love them, probably don't even like them ..... interested to see what combo is what

I think the better poll would be do you like the jersey? Do you like the hat?

Sounds like the majority like/don't mind the jersey and hate the hat. I myself really like the orange jersey but the hat almost ruins it.

I think most don't like the orange and jersey but we saw coming years ago, so its like ¨ehh.¨

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.