Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

batato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by batato

  1. Just got outta work ... Nico pitched well? His fastball jump to 94 mph ?
  2. Phelps > Jackson
  3. I loved to watch Mark Fidrych (the bird) .. Tug Mcgraw ... Pete rose and others... even though I wasn't a fan of the teams they played for. ..I agree Bryce
  4. Only if the numbers are inflated again
  5. Oh .. I just want Preston outta the booth. I want people in that position that can speak with substance.
  6. You must be kidding. ..3rd injury already...these guys eat fruit loops for dinner or what? Someone buy them Steaks for dinner please
  7. If we get him fired...you think we can get Preston to fill the position :rolleyes
  8. the whole whispering in the ear thing was funny... I could just picture Jennings doing that
  9. If we're lucky...somewhere else on Sept 28th 2017
  10. I'm not banking on Bour having a great season. I'd be happy with a solid .275 and 25 homers. Platoon him
  11. make sure they see your logo/avatar
  12. it's Loria's team...be careful...you may have to pay parking/entrance fees
  13. If he looked Old, beat up and unreliable...we may actually have a shot
  14. Loria Loria Loria ---- > "I'll finally get people to come to the stadium...I'll hire Preston to replace Tommy" Ok so now we have a guy in the booth that can barely speak proper English and honestly has 1/20th the baseball knowledge as the fan favorite that got fired.
  15. what's funny is the fact that Timmy would be #6 in SF. Here...no brainer #3
  16. I'd just enjoy reading the questions this forum would have for him
  17. How close is Tyler Kolek? Anyone follow the minors? last I heard he was a bust
  18. I just wanna Eat, Chow down, Gulp my words... Only 81 days till opening day... "Yeah! Can't wait to see our 2016 Starting rotation"
  19. good signing for sure... Like others say...next move 1 more (real) pitcher... lets trade for Stros Collin Mchugh - they may bite if we offer Hand, Dunn, Urena, Morris, telis and Dietrich. Thats a fair trade
  20. i was surely looking forward to the 2015 season way more than the 2016 season. I wonder at what point I knew 2016 was a wash? Was it when Zimmerman came off the table...the awesome winter meetings...or Alvarez released
  21. 3 months till Opening Day... Edwin Jackson 33 yr youngest (not) washed up (probably) bounced around last season (3 teams) Yeah! Can't wait to see our 2016 Starting rotation
  22. 93 Days till Opening Day - It really scares me to think what our rotation will look like for 2016. Such a SORRY/PITIFUL winter for fish fans
  23. 105 days untill we will be horrified with the reality of our 2016 starting rotaion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.