Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHO WANTS A JOB WITH THE MARLINS!!

Featured Replies

Compensation will be in the form of cuban sandwiches and Burger 305.

 

Not even going to throw in the Imodium you'd need afterwards? 

 

 

I want to apply for the anti-analytics department

 

"So, Lawrence, what did you think of that Solano?"

 

"Just as bad as the other Solano, I could tell just by watching him take one grounder and one swing."

 

"So you're thinking every year All-Star and MVP threat, right?"

 

"Absolutely"

 

 

it's Loria's team...be careful...you may have to pay parking/entrance fees

 

 

I kind of want to apply just to see what happens.

 

make sure they see your logo/avatar

 

 

This is Vince's chance of changing the culture!

 

I got breaking news of my own. Waiting for the right time to say.

 

 

I got breaking news of my own. Waiting for the right time to say.

 

You're buying the team, raising the payroll, going after big name free agents and international signings???

 

 

You're buying the team, raising the payroll, going after big name free agents and international signings???

 

I wish man. I really do. But i will share it here....when it becomes official.

 

 

Happy you are finally getting the surgery to physically be the woman you've always been inside.

 

Bang zip zop boom?

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.