Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHO WANTS A JOB WITH THE MARLINS!!

Featured Replies

I'll be applying. 

 

Tell them about us.

 

 

Hahahaha furniture store? Noooo! Im the GM in NC/SC for keystone automotive. I deal with all wholesale cars in the region, if a car goes to auction most likely it came through me first. Since we have the market in a choke hold we have little to no competition up here since I took over. Which mean im one hell of a salesman. And that 2013 Fusion my dad drives i got him for his bday for only 300.00 dollars lol... Errr try again. Hahaha

 

Would have never guessed! You look so young in your picture. Congrats on doing so well.

 

 

despite @Admin's preference for the less than legal, I'd say there's generally a pretty smart group of baseball fans here

 

Thanks man!

 

 

Hahahaha furniture store? Noooo! Im the GM in NC/SC for keystone automotive. I deal with all wholesale cars in the region, if a car goes to auction most likely it came through me first. Since we have the market in a choke hold we have little to no competition up here since I took over. Which mean im one hell of a salesman. And that 2013 Fusion my dad drives i got him for his bday for only 300.00 dollars lol... Errr try again. Hahaha

 

convince Loria to sell the Marlins and prove you're one hell of a salesman

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
I'm gonna go on a limb and say guys like Nny and MarlinsLou are beyond being interns.

 

I'm actually still finishing my degree, meaning I'm not above an internship :cool

 

But working for the Marlins in any way sounds dreadful. I also imagine the job would be akin to trying to explain things to BroncoBob.

 

 

I'm actually still finishing my degree, meaning I'm not above an internship :cool

 

But working for the Marlins in any way sounds dreadful. I also imagine the job would be akin to trying to explain things to BroncoBob.

 

How could you possibly be willing to pass up the chance to eventually take the fall for poor decisions by higher-up management? That's a dream job if I've ever heard one.

 

 

  • 2 months later...

I'm waiting for an ad like this on Monster.com 

 

***Michael Hill Fired!!!! Immediate Opening!!!! No Experience Required!!!!***

 

 

I'm currently looking for job. Indeed seems to be the only place with credible history with me. Anybody find luck any where else? Never had a call from monster.

 

 

I'm currently looking for job. Indeed seems to be the only place with credible history with me. Anybody find luck any where else? Never had a call from monster.

 

Honestly, I've had the most luck with industry-specific job sites. Look for sites that exclusively look for people like you. I am a teacher, so I use EdJoin, which is a site that exclusively has education-based job postings. Something like that tends to be way more legit than something like Monster.

 

 

Honestly, I've had the most luck with industry-specific job sites. Look for sites that exclusively look for people like you. I am a teacher, so I use EdJoin, which is a site that exclusively has education-based job postings. Something like that tends to be way more legit than something like Monster.

 

whats the accounting variation of edjoin? I'm searching now.

 

 

Found mine on LinkedIn.

 

LINKEDIN actually works? I don't even know how that works.

 

 

Literally what happened to me.

 

I may need PM soon. I will let you visit mine.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.