Benitez not as bad as advertised

dolfinfan305

I think the guy had a bad rap in NY due to the media overthere. In todays game, there was a graphic that showed Benitez allowing a .187 BA in his career. That ranks 3rd best in baseball behind the Phils Wagner. I think he is going to surprise everyone who was badmouthing the trade. All im going to say is "In Beinfest I trust".

Benitez got a bad rap that was false and unwaranted because the New York media SUCKS.

He's wild on occasion, but he has GREAT stuff. I mean yeah he blows a save sometimes, but so does everybody (except 2003 Eric Gagne, and even he had the All Star game).

This guy is a very good closer, and he's right on track to save 40 this year for the Fish.

Guest Juanky

We got him as a free agent, not because of a trade. He's as good as I had expected. Now he just needs entrance music...

His entrance is awesome already. The little Scarface intro with Big Poppa as his song? That's perfect. And hey, it's working so far.