TMac to the Heat?

JMLinkinPark

ESPNInsider Article has an article on TMac and the likelyhood of him being traded and thepossibilities of where Tracy Mcgrady could go.

The teams Mentioned: Suns, Pacers, Clippers, Grizzles, Rockets and Heat.

This is what it said about the Heat

Heat: The Heat have been dangling Caron Butler as trade bait around the league in an effort to get either Brian Grant or Eddie Jones off the books. The Heat would Prefer to move Jones, But in this case, the Magic would have more interest in a Butler/Grant Deal. That may be enough to scare off the Heat. But then again, a combo of Lamar Odom, Dwyane Wade and T-Mac would be devastating.

The Article also suggests the Peja might be moving out of Sacramento and into Indiana in a possible Al Harrington, Ron Artest for Peja, Doug Christie deal.

Also Malone Opted out of his Contract. Its expected Derek Fisher Will opt out also.

Gary Payton has untill the 30th.

Bruce Bowen Opted out of a deal where he could ge 4 mil next season

i think T-mac will draw double teams if he played for the heat too....which would work VERY well for the heat. T-Mac can beat ALOT of people one on one.

True.

If you got Insider try to read the article on ESPN about Mcgrady and the Magic a lot of interesting scenarios.

Peja to Indiana makes no sense.

The Pacers would still have a glut at the swing positions.

Bruce Bowen is most likely returning to San Antonio.

TMac is probably gone....but you never know.

Drafting Dwight Howard would be stupid....and owuld really piss off Tmac....because Howeard wont be ready to really produce for a few years.

TMac wants the team to upgrade now and become a winning team...and could you blame him?

Good backcourt, but again, I don't think there will be enough shots to go around unless Odom and Wade want to take a backseat to T-Mac.

TMAC will have a supporting cast in Miami.He doesn't need to take too many shots.He knows he won't see as many shots as he did in Orlando in a contender.

Howard is the real deal...ever since the Magic couldn't get Duncan, Howard is the next best thing. His game is a lot like Duncan's, and unlike Kwame Brown, Howard actually has a game, and didn't just use his height in HS. Howard has a 20 ft. jump shot, he has a jump hook. He needs to add some weight, which will happen, and he has his head on straight.

I see the Magic drafting Oakfer and getting shaq back prob 4 oakfer......

Shaq and T.Mac...... with GP at point.......

i dont see the Mac Man going anywhere......

Iverson on the other hand is so gone........ "Clippers is what im hearing"

than againg rumors are just rumors.......

I see the Magic drafting Oakfer and getting shaq back prob 4 oakfer......

Shaq and T.Mac...... with GP at point.......

i dont see the Mac Man going anywhere......

Iverson on the other hand is so gone........ "Clippers is what im hearing"

than againg rumors are just rumors.......

I was thinking about this exact trade yesterday, but it was pretty much just me dreaming. :lol Although Shaq has said that he would like to play with T-Mac, and if the reports are true that Kobe is the Laker's #1 priority, you never know.

I don't want Gary Payton though, he's washed up.

Iverson to the Clippers...now that'd be a hell of a trade!

I personally don't see the Kobe-Shaq duo breaking up in LA. Can anyone talk about the Malone situation? Opting out of his contract...does that mean he won't return to LA or that he'll have to re negotiate a new contract with them?

thanks

It Means he is now a Unrestricted Free Agent

where do you guys think he could potentially go to? I feel bad for the old guy...even though he's an ass most of the time, I really want him to win a championship, and it keeps elluding him! :lol

it'd be funny if he signs with the Pistons now...if just shows you how unpredictable things are in sports. At the beggining of the season, you were mad to say the Lakers weren't winning this year, and look at what happened!

his agent says he see's Karl commin back to LA next year just for a bit more $$$$$$

if Karl think's he isnt healthy enough to play than he will retire and call it quits......

Look how bad he suxed this year...... damn shame..... but than again its kinda hard when you dont have stockton getting you open 12 foot jumpers......

he needs to call it a carrer.....