Offense still a major problem

Ramp

It wasn't lucky. They made a comeback. Walks, wild pitches, homers, whatever. A win is a win.

it was extremely lucky...

we didnt exactly earn the runs...we were walked home and scored on wild pitch

this game shows what we have been seeing for the last 2 weeks...crappy offense

ill take it though...a win is a win

we pretty much stole this game tonight

offense just isnt there right now

cant get a big hit for our life

I agree. We gotta give our starters some early leads every once in a while.

I think the win will give the players some boost though...I'm counting on a sweep this series and the next!

I was thinking the same thing. The only run off a hit was Cabrera's RBI Double. And even then, the only reason Louie scored was because Wise bobbled 10,000 times. But we wouldn't have scored in the 7th if it wasn't for the Conine and A-Gon singles. Walks weren't lucky, either. This was a 2003 Marlins game. Some luck, clutch AB's, and knowing you can win the game. Pavano gave up 2 runs in the 1st inning but didn't hang his head. He kept us in the game and that's all you can ask for.

But wins like this pump up your team. Let's hope they can get some hits tomorrow.

Weren't we complaining about early offense before, now were complaining about late offense.

I know the bats havent been consistent, but none of whats seen in these first 70 games is our true offense.

Pierre, Castillo, Cabs, Lowell, Choi, Conine(in unclutch situations @ least), redmond all get on base consistently.

When they all click, we'll have a few games where we bat around in an inning. And we all know Alex is the streakiest hitter in the majors.

Braves pretty much gave it away, but the Marlins will take it.

Nice to see a few breaks go our way for a change.

I was pleased to see Jack go to Manzy tonight instead of throwing Koch out there again. Give him some time to get his confidence back first. Plus Manzy's on a roll...

Very true. But at least getting some good ABs is a start. And maybe stealing a win will pick up some momentum for us..build confidence back up..

I would've rather won this game off a bat, but I'll take it all the same thankyouverymuch.

PS I'd really hate to see what this board's reaction would be if we blew a game the Braves just did. Mass internet suicide.

we pretty much stole this game tonight

offense just isnt there right now

cant get a big hit for our life

lucky W

In agreement, we should feel lucky.

on the other hand, Jaret has been lights out in night games with a sub 2 ERA.

A W is a W

looking for the teal bats to go crazy tomorrow

We had clutch walks, which have the same effects. Where there is smoke there is fire. Stop complaining about how we won.

dont tell me what to do

the team's bats arent awake, its a fact, and it is not good

we got lucky as hell tonight, face it

Clutch walks don't mean much..

I think walks are very important...how many times have we seen Gonzalez strike out on awful pitches this year? Many times if he would've just laid off he would've walked, and several times the strikeouts came at crucial moments in the game...