Minor Car Accident

1truefan

Ok ok..I'm finally home...but I just came home from being in a minor car accident...this lady hit me on the back passenger door of my trailblazer and then accuses me of having the fault...we initially called the police but after 2 hours of waiting for them, we came to an agreement...I mean, how could getting hit on the back be my fault...so I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't...I did nothing wrong...luckily, we've contacted both insurances to resolve this issue....

I just wanted to let all of you know that I was ok...

A couple of years back, someone hit me while running the red light. I was trying to cross 49th street in Hialeah from Westland Mall and I had the green light. I was like the 3rd or 4th person out and some a**hole rams into my car. My car spun like 3 or 4 times. I came out perfectly fine, but the a**hole drove away and no one was able to catch him.

i think the only instance where being rearended is your fault is if you are in reverse. Every instance (whether technically it was your fault or not) it is legally the other car's (the one doing the rearending) fault.

467587[/snapback]

Yep, it was other ladies fault, good to see you're ok tho

This is so freaking ironic. I just got home and I was on the Palmetto. There was bumper to bumper traffic because they're still doing construction and they had closed all the lanes except for one. I brake normally. I didn't even brake hard or anything then all of a sudden I feel a hard thump and the stupid lady behind me hit my car. I get out of my car to check if my car is alright. There was just a scratch. I was so pissed off, I look at her I am like, "Forget it. Just go get out of my face." I told her next time to pay attention to the freaking road.

Stupid people. :thumbdown

i've rear ended people twice on the road.....not fun....a disadvantage to having a truck is that the grill has some weak metal that's there for show....and it damaged that. Dealerships and such will rip you off, but it's the only way to go for good parts...i dont want some dude pullin out the mallet on my truck.

Both times: no damage to the other cars....that's physics though

i've rear ended people twice on the road.....not fun....a disadvantage to having a truck is that the grill has some weak metal that's there for show....and it damaged that. Dealerships and such will rip you off, but it's the only way to go for good parts...i dont want some dude pullin out the mallet on my truck.

Both times: no damage to the other cars....that's physics though

467673[/snapback]

drive better :)

and get a real truck :)

drive better

well since you said so, ok.

and get a real truck

one of these days I'll "upgrade" :lol

FULL SIZE PICKUPS PWN!

btw, I was discussing this with my dad....the next F-150s, Rams, and Silverados totally blow. They look absolutely disgusting, and I saw pics of the Chevy Cheyenne, which will be the body style of the new Silverados...it looks terrible....all of the big 3 are going for lower trucks (easy access and such), more frills, bigger grills, more plastic, more computerized and less muscle, and those stupid bubble-like body styles with the flatter angled windshields...

I've come to 2 conclusions:

1) Toyota is quickly becoming the best truck maker

2) these trucks are fine: Dodge 2000 and earlier, Ford 2003 and earlier, Chevy 2002 and earlier.

it's disgusting. I will NOT get a new Ram, f-150, or silverado b/c they are ugly as sin. That, and why did trucks begin costing 50k? Damn. It's a truck, not a luxury vehicle or SUV...at least that's what it's SUPPOSED to be.

my next truck is 60% going to be a toyota made in san antonio, texas.

my truck is a 2002 ford.

the new ones are ok...teh rams look like crap. big time.

i actually want a early to mid 90s ford...if i got a ford.

the toyota's are awesome.

as long as they got the one i want in silver...i may be picking one up once they start producing them.

Guest marlins02

well i hit someone once.

one time i was at a red light and i suddenly get hit from behind. when i realized what had happened i got out of the car all angry and ran to the back of my car to see what happened and i was about to go off but it turned out that it was a mother who was paying to much attention to her baby and accidentally took her foot off the brake. since my car was ok and it was a lady with her kid i held it in and told her it was ok.

thankfully it was a mother because if it had been a man i probably wouldve let it all out and i wouldve gotten my ass kicked.

ive never been in an accident,and should someone hit me and mess up my car and theres isnt damaged i would take out a crowbar and f*** their s*** up so bad.then slash their tires and break the windshield and say she hit me so hard thats what happened to her car."She" because all women cant drive for s***!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.