Marlins - ENCARNACIOWNED

HAHA yeah right...A worse trade was Sheffield, Johnson, Brown, Eisenreich for Piazza.

484162[/snapback]

No it wasn't because we turned Piazza into Preston Wilson and Ed Yarnall and then dealt Yarnall to the Yanks for Lowell. So Piazza became Wilson and Lowell. That ain't too bad.

HAHA yeah right...A worse trade was Sheffield, Johnson, Brown, Eisenreich for Piazza.

484162[/snapback]

No it wasn't because we turned Piazza into Preston Wilson and Ed Yarnall and then dealt Yarnall to the Yanks for Lowell. So Piazza became Wilson and Lowell. That ain't too bad.

484179[/snapback]

And Wilson was dealt for Pierre.

okay, we have to get over it eventually

loduca, mato, and encarnacion are now part of our team, complaining isn't gonna bring choi, penny, and murphy back.

it obviously wasn't a smart move but it happens and let's just hope we can make something happen out of this.

Dude we got two guys that will be gone at end of year and another that sucks and is owed 3-4 mil next year

484154[/snapback]

you said it ! :thumbup

this is a total sell-out of Marlins fans. Total, complete, pure unadulterated bulls***.

to trade away penny without getting a starter in return, to trade choi, makes me want to rip up my season tickets.

Dude we got two guys that will be gone at end of? year and another that sucks and is owed 3-4 mil next year

484154[/snapback]

you said it ! :thumbup

this is a total sell-out of Marlins fans. Total, complete, pure unadulterated bulls***.

to trade away penny without getting a starter in return, to trade choi, makes me want to rip up my season tickets.

484215[/snapback]

Why would La trade to get a pitcher and trade a pitcher to FLA

We couldn't afford to give Pudge $8 mil a year. We couldn't afford to give Penny $8mil a year. But we'll give $8mil a year to Lo Duca? I think its safe to say he's gone.

Mota we can probably keep and he'll become our closer.

I hope and pray we're going to turn around and move Enc and prospects for an OF or a SP.