Burnett may be done for year

AGonzalez11

And our season along with him....

Doesn't mean much coming from you since we were basically mathematically eliminated in your opinion in August. :plain

Bad news about AJ. Major setback for the team IF he is done.

Doesn't mean much coming from you since we were basically mathematically eliminated in your opinion in August. :plain

561837[/snapback]

You actually think this team has a prayer with Logan Kensing/Nate Bump/whoever pitching every fifth day?

I admire your optimism...

You actually think this team has a prayer with Logan Kensing/Nate Bump/whoever pitching every fifth day?

561838[/snapback]

I don't take anything you say seriously anymore after you gave up on the team with a month and a half to go.

We have a chance either way, it's not over.

561838[/snapback]

I don't take anything you say seriously anymore after you gave up on the team with a month and a half to go.

We have a chance either way, it's not over.

561839[/snapback]

:lol

Like I said...I admire your optimism.

561837[/snapback]

561838[/snapback]

As long as we have a game to play, we have a chance. I dont see it any other way. This team has enough to win these games. This team is the ONLY team that can overcome such adversity. It is no small feat, but this team is capable and you will not hear them make excuses.

In fact, I am feeling more and more like...

I dont know what we are going to do. Now with only two Three Decent Starting pitcher. Dontrelle, having a solid .500 year but not doing awesome like AJ was doing.

561871[/snapback]

Sure AJ was doing better lately, but I don't see him doing "awesome" compared to Willis. Of course, seeing your name, I see why you said that. :thumbup

Looks like Josh, Pavs & Dontrelle will have to step up to make this run.

561928[/snapback]

Yea - the talk is that D-Train will pitch one of the games on Monday with 3 days rest. If anyone can do it, its DTrain - young and strong.

By the way, I went to the game last night with my son. we sat in the field founders seats on the third base side...as we were leaving, the equipment manager flipped Luis Castillo's game used batting gloves to me son. Kinda neat.

Looks like Josh, Pavs & Dontrelle will have to step up to make this run.

561928[/snapback]

Yea - the talk is that D-Train will pitch one of the games on Monday with 3 days rest. If anyone can do it, its DTrain - young and strong.

By the way, I went to the game last night with my son. we sat in the field founders seats on the third base side...as we were leaving, the equipment manager flipped Luis Castillo's game used batting gloves to me son. Kinda neat.

561973[/snapback]

That's cool :thumbup

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.