WE CAN PULL THIS OFF..AGAIN!!

iLuvYou24

We are 4.5 games out. It has to be a MIRACLE to make it into the postseason. But I mean a dramatic miracle. Because I honestly don't see that happening. I mean notanymore. Sorry. :confused

They still are my team and best of luck.

565035[/snapback]

stick a fork in them

565059[/snapback]

Notice how she said "IF YOU HAVENT GIVEN UP ON OUR MARLINS..THEN GIVE A SHOUT OUT!!!!". Don't post if you dont believe.

:marlins

I'm not giving either a YAY or NAY here, I just wanted to state that after recent losses these past few weeks some members have complained that people get all negative saying its over and so on. [understandable perhaps]

This thread is the same thing, just the opposite. 'We actually won a game for a change, so we're obviously going to win it all now'. It doesn't really work like that I'm afraid.

Lets not just jump on the bandwagon like Looneys, everytime we win a single game.

I hope tonight was the first of a memorable 'end of season' winning streak.

GO FISH!!!

We are 4.5 games out. It has to be a MIRACLE to make it into the postseason. But I mean a dramatic miracle. Because I honestly don't see that happening. I mean notanymore. Sorry. :confused

They still are my team and best of luck.

565035[/snapback]

I'm with this guy.