Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MVP 2005 is OFFICIALLY out!

Featured Replies

just got done playing, its been a couple of hours, i started owner mode and yet im already $5 million in debt...

 

694187[/snapback]

 

Me too, I didnt expect the financing part to be difficult either, but after going on the road for a while and not making any money it has been reaslly hard to stay out of debt.

Is Barry Bonds in the game?

694375[/snapback]

I haven't checked but I doubt it, he's not part of the Player's Association anymore.

Where is the best place with the best price to pick up a copy?

694382[/snapback]

It'll probably be $29.99 anywhere you go.

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

 

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

bonds isnt in the game..

 

and roster updates need to come out becouse i need to use delgado on live, im like 4-15 on live, i keep losing by one run, someone even pitched a damn no no againts me!

 

:plain

Is Barry Bonds in the game?

694375[/snapback]

No, he's represented by Jon Dowd.

 

I opted to just play Dynasty instead of Owner. Build your own stadium is cool, but I'd rather not worry about how much to sell cracker jacks for.

  • Author

Online play absolutely sucks this year. Ranked games MUST be 5 innings and you cannot turn off hot/cold and the strikezone.

Btw, if anyone is wondering, here is a comparison between MVP and a MLB 2k5 (Face comparison ;) )

 

 

MLB 2k5

 

 

 

MVP 2005

 

 

Facial expressions in both games have greatly improved over the previous years. :thumbup

Question...is Abe Alvarez on the Red Sox 40 man roster...if some1 could check that'd be awesome.

Online play absolutely sucks this year. Ranked games MUST be 5 innings and you cannot turn off hot/cold and the strikezone.

694501[/snapback]

That could be the deal breaker in me buying that game.

I OFFICIALLY own this now. I haven't owned a baseball game since the third edition of Ken Griffey, Jr. baseball, on N64. I don't even know where to start with this thing.

I'm simming a whole season of regular teams... anyway, Pierre has 12 HRs at the all-star break.

 

:plain

I'm simming a whole season of regular teams... anyway, Pierre has 12 HRs at the all-star break.

 

:plain

694683[/snapback]

 

Do you have the option to roid up or something?

I'm simming a whole season of regular teams... anyway, Pierre has 12 HRs at the all-star break.

 

:plain

694683[/snapback]

 

Do you have the option to roid up or something?

694695[/snapback]

 

 

 

Thats what cheat codes are for. :shifty

Juan went from 55 pounds to 255 pounds in one offseason.

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

 

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

694416[/snapback]

 

I just lost Mike Lowell for 70 days. :plain

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

 

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

694416[/snapback]

 

I just lost Mike Lowell for 70 days. :plain

694730[/snapback]

 

Who'd you put at the hot corner?

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

 

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

694416[/snapback]

 

I just lost Mike Lowell for 70 days. :plain

694730[/snapback]

 

Who'd you put at the hot corner?

694738[/snapback]

I have Miguel at 3rd, Juan Enc in Right and Conine in Left. I brought up Tommy Sutton who was hitting close to .400 in AAA.

Did anyone else create their own stadium? What did you name it?

Can you create a stadium for all affiliations, or just the major league level? It would be nice to make them for your minor league teams as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.