Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MVP 2005 is OFFICIALLY out!

Featured Replies

Did anyone else create their own stadium? What did you name it?

694766[/snapback]

 

I chose the Bacardi Ballyard (a joke name for the new marlins stadium tossed around this site a few months back)

 

It sucks thou, I cant get enough money to make it any good :mad

Can you create a stadium for all affiliations, or just the major league level? It would be nice to make them for your minor league teams as well.

694793[/snapback]

 

No, you can only create for your MLB team in owner mode, the minors stadiums are also very basic too, there are only 3 to play in :(

im on my second year, after being 5M in debt i started a new one. now i have about 700K, even after i added more seats ect to my stadium....

I started owner mode, made some money, but then went on this like 3 week road trip which just simply devastated my funds...I can't recover.

  • Author

My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback]

Ouch, that sucks.

 

I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.

694248[/snapback]

You jinxed it you're screwed now

694416[/snapback]

 

I just lost Mike Lowell for 70 days. :plain

694730[/snapback]

I lost Luis for the season with a torn ACL. After that happened, I just went in and edited the "Player Durability" category for all the top guys.

  • Author

Cabs' ratings suck :thumbdown

694949[/snapback]

Did you see Delgado's ratings, his power rating is like 77! In MVP 2004 he was like 98 for lefties and righties.

  • Author

Anyone know where I could pick up the X-Box version in S. Fla?

694954[/snapback]

Go to the EBGames store locator and ebgames.com and just call every single EBGames within a 30 mile radius.

  • Author

Online play absolutely sucks this year. Ranked games MUST be 5 innings and you cannot turn off hot/cold and the strikezone.

694501[/snapback]

That could be the deal breaker in me buying that game.

694600[/snapback]

In NBA Live 2005 EA had some pretty retarded online rules and about 2 weeks after the game was released EA changed it because so many people were complaining, and since this is probably going to be the last MVP game for a long time because of the new licensing deal, EA is gonna want to get it right so i'm sure they'll change it. A TON of people are complaining about it on the official MVP baseball forum at EA's website.

  • Author

Can you create a stadium for all affiliations, or just the major league level? It would be nice to make them for your minor league teams as well.

694793[/snapback]

 

No, you can only create for your MLB team in owner mode, the minors stadiums are also very basic too, there are only 3 to play in :(

694815[/snapback]

 

They've actually got something like ~9 minor league stadiums, 3 AAA, 3 AA, and 3 A ball stadiums.

  • Author

Some other cool things are you can use the Marlins spring training jerseys as well as their home, away, and alternate jereys all from 1993.

So do they have the all teal jersey tops like they used to use in spring training and in batting practice, and the old away uniforms?

694675[/snapback]

Honestly i'm not sure. You have to get a bunch of "MVP Points" to unlock the classic jerseys for each team and I haven't unlocked them yet.

 

The ST jerseys are the black BP jerseys that you can buy on floridamarlins.com

I unlocked the Marlins sleeveless jersey and the old road uni's complete with teal cap.

695008[/snapback]

I want the game :(

 

Poor me.

I'm the Orioles now, but I trying to decide if I should stay as the 6-2 Orioles or start a new owner mode this weekend with the Devil Rays or Rockies. :mischief2

Some other cool things are you can use the Marlins spring training jerseys as well as their home, away, and alternate jereys all from 1993.

So do they have the all teal jersey tops like they used to use in spring training and in batting practice, and the old away uniforms?

694675[/snapback]

Honestly i'm not sure. You have to get a bunch of "MVP Points" to unlock the classic jerseys for each team and I haven't unlocked them yet.

 

The ST jerseys are the black BP jerseys that you can buy on floridamarlins.com

695006[/snapback]

 

There is a 1993 all-teal jersey that can be unlocked, you just have to look pretty far down the jersey list on MVP rewards, it's up there with the classic dodgers and yankees jerseys (pretty expensive)

  • Author

I just unlocked all the Marlins jerseys...

 

1993 solid white home jersey

1993 alternate white/teal tank top home jersey

1993 solid gray away jersey

1993 alternate solid teal away jersey

I had to fine tune the injury settings because by game 4 or 5 of the season, Rob Nenn & Ismael Valdes took line drives off their legs and fractured it, so now I have Nenn, Valdes & Castillo on the 60 day DL :(

I almost hit my first HR.....with Pierre! It was going over the fence and Raule Mondesi robbed me!

695171[/snapback]

Pwned.

I almost hit my first HR.....with Pierre! It was going over the fence and Raule Mondesi robbed me!

695171[/snapback]

 

JP probably had his fist pumping and everything already.

695181[/snapback]

 

More like dropping another bad rap while rounding third base probably.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.