February 23, 200521 yr I have come to say goodbye, I just got the game and am about to play it. I'll be back eventually. (say, 170 hours)
February 23, 200521 yr I love Accord how you blast 2K5's graphics even though it hasn't come out yet.....
February 23, 200521 yr i am being thrown out of the game on opening day. 693456[/snapback] That's Lou Pinella managing style right there 693478[/snapback] no that would be the das texan managing style. they should have the option where you can punch the wall in the dugout and break your hand also. can you pick up bases and throw them into the stands? and throw dirt on the ump? that would be cool.
February 24, 200521 yr Author I love Accord how you blast 2K5's graphics even though it hasn't come out yet..... 693559[/snapback] Yeah, because screenshots and videos of ESPN 2k5 don't exist or anything.
February 24, 200521 yr I love Accord how you blast 2K5's graphics even though it hasn't come out yet..... 693559[/snapback] Yeah, because screenshots and videos of ESPN 2k5 don't exist or anything. 693728[/snapback] Screenshots VS. The actual game? Totally different. Lets see when the reviews come out.
February 24, 200521 yr im used to all-star baseball, so mvp gameplay is throwing me way off right now.
February 24, 200521 yr Author I love Accord how you blast 2K5's graphics even though it hasn't come out yet..... 693559[/snapback] Yeah, because screenshots and videos of ESPN 2k5 don't exist or anything. 693728[/snapback] Screenshots VS. The actual game? Totally different. Lets see when the reviews come out. 693838[/snapback] LOL Screenshots ARE the actual game.
February 24, 200521 yr I bought it earlier today. It's nice to see my boy Willingham is in the game. I don't know if anyone noticed but some of the minor league players are labeled top 100 prospect. Those guys are real prospects just under fake names. Yorman Bazardo, Scott Olsen and Jeremy Hermida are all on Carolina's roster you just have to change their names.
February 24, 200521 yr I bought it earlier today. It's nice to see my boy Willingham is in the game. I don't know if anyone noticed but some of the minor league players are labeled top 100 prospect. Those guys are real prospects just under fake names. Yorman Bazardo, Scott Olsen and Jeremy Hermida are all on Carolina's roster you just have to change their names. 694074[/snapback] Josh starts at catcher for me no passed ball yet :mischief
February 24, 200521 yr One thing I dislike, the music. I hate when game companies don't use the custom soundtrack feature on the xbox. Other than that, the game is great.
February 24, 200521 yr Author I bought it earlier today. It's nice to see my boy Willingham is in the game. I don't know if anyone noticed but some of the minor league players are labeled top 100 prospect. Those guys are real prospects just under fake names. Yorman Bazardo, Scott Olsen and Jeremy Hermida are all on Carolina's roster you just have to change their names. 694074[/snapback] Jason Stokes is there too. The easiest way to locate them is to go to the Marlins website and find the birthdates of the prospects and then go into MVP and compare the birthdates. Their stats are kind of bleh though, I jacked Stokes and Hermida's power and contact to around 65 or so, so by the time they're major league ready they'll have Cabrera like stats.
February 24, 200521 yr Author can lefties go yard? 694161[/snapback] Yes, the lefty glitch is gone. EA wouldn't make a mistake like that again.
February 24, 200521 yr just got done playing, its been a couple of hours, i started owner mode and yet im already $5 million in debt... now, i must sleep.... :mischief
February 24, 200521 yr Author Top 100 prospect list in MVP 2005 with the "fake name" on the left and the real name on the right, just edit their names... Angels: SP B. Bath = Ervin Santana 1B J. Bukvich = Kendry Morales SS L. Baert = Erick Aybar C D. Roberts = Jeff Mathias A's: CF B. Brinkman = Javi Herrera C A. McDonald = Daric Barton RP P. Lidge = Huston Street Blue Jays: SP B. Nielson = Francisco Rosario SP R. Perez = Dustin McGowan Braves: CF J. Doonan = Jeff Francouer 3B E. Rodriguez = Andy Marte C J. Berroa = Brad McCann SP S. Blancard = Kyle Davies Brewers: SP R. Samuels = Mark Rogers SS S. Gent = J.J. Hardy 1B W. Collier = Prince Fielder Cardinals: SP D. Larmour = Anthony Reyes Cubs: SP I. Krystal = Angel Guzman CF D. Doluntap = Felix Pie 1B G. Wegner = Brian Dopirak Devil Rays: RF K. Morales = Delmon Young Diamondbacks: RF B. Jarvis = Carlos Quentin LF J. Ennis = Conor Jackson SS J. Mowatt = Sergio Santos Dodgers: SS D. Driediger = Joel Guzman 1B D. Estrella = James Loney SP K. McCracken = Chad Billingsley SP J. Choi = Greg Miller Giants: SP R. Santiago = Matt Cain Indians: RF R. Sullivan = Franklin Gutierrez 1B T. Gray = Michael Aubrey SP K. Barrera = Fausto Carmona SP R. Auschrat = Adam Miller Mariners: SS M. Smith = Matt Tuiasosopo CF M. Thomas = Shin-Soo Choo SP D. Buhler = Felix Hernandez Marlins: SP N. Pena = Scott Olsen SP L. Ordonez = Yorman Bazardo RF B. Lecroy = Jeremy Hermida Mets: CF B. Tyner = Lastings Milledge SP T. Tucker = Yusmeiro Petit Nationals: SP S. Payne = Mike Hinckley 1B Y. Vuu Carinha = Admin Broadway Orioles: RF M. Alvarez = Nick Markakis SP R. Rodriguez = Hayden Penn SP J. Wilson = Adam Loewen Padres: 2B G. Devore = Josh Barfield Phillies: SP O. Uttuslien = Cole Hamels Pirates: SP R. Sanchez = Zach Duke C J. Cardona = Neil Walker Rangers: SS F. Garcia = Joaquin Arias SP M. Mondesi = Thomas Diamond SP T. Mulder = John Danks Red Sox: SS M. Derksen = Hanley Ramirez RF G. Lewis = Brandon Moss Reds: 3B M. James = Edwin Encarnacion SP R. Perez = Homer Bailey Rockies: SS A. Murphy = Chris Nelson 3B R. Klann - Ian Stewart Royals: 3B B. Pioveson = Mark Teahen Tigers: SP J. Snare = Justin Verlander Twins: SP T. Coleman = Francisco Liriano SP R. Sanchez = Kyle Waldrop White Sox: CF M. Alicea = Brian Anderson SP T. Berrie = Brandon McCarthy RF C. Rae = Ryan Sweeney Yankees: SP R. Cho = Phillip Hughes SS M. Smallenburg = Robinson Cano 3B M. Francis = Eric Duncan
February 24, 200521 yr Top 100 prospect list in MVP 2005 with the "fake name" on the left and the real name on the right, just edit their names... Orioles: RF M. Alvarez = Nick Markakis SP R. Rodriguez = Hayden Penn SP J. Wilson = Adam Loewen 694220[/snapback] Thanks, I was going to create them eventually, but know I can just rename those guys. :thumbup
February 24, 200521 yr I've played 3 games and it's great. If you played the toughest difficulty in MVP 2004, getting used to the pitching in 2005 is pretty easy since the margin for error in 2004 was pretty small. The animations and such are amazing; double plays never looked so good. My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.
February 24, 200521 yr My only problem is that Castillo seperated his shoulder and is out till June.694237[/snapback] Ouch, that sucks. I've had a bunch of guys get injured against me, but none of mine yet.
February 24, 200521 yr just got it a couple of minutes ago. lets see what this one is all about. 2004 was pretty darn good, so i know this one will rock.
February 24, 200521 yr can lefties go yard? 694161[/snapback] Yes, the lefty glitch is gone. EA wouldn't make a mistake like that again. 694169[/snapback] I just hit my first lefty HR, Carlos Delgado, second game against the Braves, so it's nice to see that fixed. I've been having a small problem with the mini-windows on the screen that show the baserunners, every time they open up, the player is a good five feet above the bag, not a big problem, just wondering if that is happening with everyone else.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.