Dontrelle 7-0

Boog Sciambi

Guest FishFanInPA

It's funny....this is my Philadelphia sports negativity but i keep waiting for the outing where he gets shelled.....

Very interesting. Very very interesting. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.? :mischief2

770565[/snapback]

what plays out???

are we playing a game?!?!!

i love games!! :notworthy

770567[/snapback]

I'll tell more later.

For now just gaze at the elephant and count backwards from one-hundred.

:elefant :elefant

Very interesting. Very very interesting. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. :mischief2

770565[/snapback]

what plays out???

are we playing a game?!?!!

i love games!! :notworthy

770567[/snapback]

I'll tell more later.

For now just gaze at the elephant and count backwards from one-hundred.

:elefant :elefant

770575[/snapback]

oooo!! elephants. 99

91 :whistle

Very, very, impressive. I'm glad it was on national television.

He kept his pitch count down again. I went to the game and I was so happy when I saw he had a 5 pitch inning and a 6 pitch inning. He threw a lot of pitches at the beginning but he made up for it later. I wanted him to pitch the 9th, but o well. He looked a little tired in the 8th, he threw a lot of balls and walked some batters, but I'm sure he could have finished the game.

Also, Dontrelle was very impressive hitting. He hit 2 balls very hard. In his first AB he got robbed of a hit by Biggio...

And I never knew Easley had power!!!! lol

And on a side note, I think there's something wrong with Delgado helmet. I've seen hit take it off a lot of times and hit it...etc. I wonder what the problem is.

It was a very fast game also...only 2 hours and 19 minutes...and only 21,000 fans got to enjoy it.

Dontrelle and Oswalt were both pitching great and at a fast pace.

770613[/snapback]

Only?! thats a very nice crowd for a wednesday evening compared to 11,000 last night.

770624[/snapback]

Yeah I know-I was very surprised when I found out how many fans there were at the game...I was expecting atleast 30,000 and it looked like atleast 30,000...

I guess people just don't understand the importance of this game...It was a big game with Dontrelle being 6-0 and trying to improve to 7-0...the game was even so big that it was on ESPN2...and it's the last game of our homestand...and there were 2 great pitchers...

I'm really surprised at the small crowd.

It was a very fast game also...only 2 hours and 19 minutes...and only 21,000 fans got to enjoy it.

Dontrelle and Oswalt were both pitching great and at a fast pace.

770613[/snapback]

Only?! thats a very nice crowd for a wednesday evening compared to 11,000 last night.

770624[/snapback]

Yeah I know-I was very surprised when I found out how many fans there were at the game...I was expecting atleast 30,000 and it looked like atleast 30,000...

I guess people just don't understand the importance of this game...It was a big game with Dontrelle being 6-0 and trying to improve to 7-0...the game was even so big that it was on ESPN2...and it's the last game of our homestand...and there were 2 great pitchers...

I'm really surprised at the small crowd.

770630[/snapback]

then you realize its south florida :banghead

Guest Fritz

Why are people surprised at small crowds? This is Miami. People will start showing up in September.

770631[/snapback]

If the Fish are in the hunt. Or playing the Yanks or Cubs.