Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/21 Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

Time : 6:05 PM Eastern

TV : PAX

Radio: WQAM

Starting Pitchers: Mark Hendrickson vs A.J. Burnett

Bob's Prediction : Marlins 6 Devil Rays 2

Wow I get first reply I feel so honored, Bob.

 

Bob, you need to post some more in the outfield, your posts make me laugh all the time.

Marlins 4, D-Rays 3

Marlins win it with a walk off, pinch-hit, RBI double by Dontrelle Willis.

Places to Watch Tonight's Game:

Marlins TV: WPXM 35 - Miami, WPXP 67 - Palm Beach

Rays TV: WXPX 66 - Tampa, WOPX 56 - Orlando, WPXC 21 - Jacksonville

Time to put some more distance between us and the Braves :banana

I hope there is a nice crowd at the stadium tonight *crosses fingers* I think once we get this stadium deal done people will start to come to the ballpark. I dont blame people for not coming when the Marlins might not be here in a few years, why get hooked on Marlins baseball when they might be gone in a few years! :(

 

*prays we get a stadium*

Mets Update:

 

2-0 Mets

 

Beltran and Matsui both left the game with an injury.

Beltran with a leg strain or something like that- They dont know how serious the injury is yet

Mets Update:

 

2-0 Mets

 

Beltran and Matsui both left the game with an injury.

Beltran with a leg strain or something like that- They dont know how serious the injury is yet

778935[/snapback]

3-0* on what looked like an out.

 

Oh well, I actually want the Mets to win today. Hate the Yanks a little more than the Mets. :)

Dodgii's Stat of the Day:

In 2004, A.J. Burnett held Tampa Bay to just a .164 AVG and a .193 OBP.

 

 

 

I'm excited.

Weather: Dolphins Stadium

http://wxport.accuweather.com/wxpost/graphic.aspx?zipcode=33156&type=61&partner=26606

 

Radar

 

didn't rocco baldelli have big games against us last year and that one dude pitched a 2 hitter like shortly after AJ came back last year..he' pitched that 8 inning complete game and gave up 1 run and got the loss...

The 2-hitter was by Jorge Sosa (I believe) and he has since gone to Atlanta. I was at that game in St. Pete and it was frustrating to say the least.

The 2-hitter was by Jorge Sosa (I believe) and he has since gone to Atlanta. I was at that game in St. Pete and it was frustrating to say the least.

778986[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it was Dewon Brazelton.

The 2-hitter was by Jorge Sosa (I believe) and he has since gone to Atlanta. I was at that game in St. Pete and it was frustrating to say the least.

778986[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it was Dewon Brazelton.

778987[/snapback]

that is correct sir

The 2-hitter was by Jorge Sosa (I believe) and he has since gone to Atlanta. I was at that game in St. Pete and it was frustrating to say the least.

778986[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it was Dewon Brazelton.

778987[/snapback]

that is correct sir

 

 

778989[/snapback]

 

thats who i thought it was.

TAMPA

 

C. Crawford lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .258

J. Lugo ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .262

A. Huff rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .253

T. Lee 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .309

J. Cantu 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .270

A. Sanchez cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .351

T. Hall c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .312

N. Green 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .326

M. Hendrickson p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000

 

 

Florida

 

J. Pierre cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .271

P. Lo Duca c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .336

C. Delgado 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .312

M. Cabrera lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .373

J. Encarnacion rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .271

M. Lowell 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .190

D. Easley 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .237

A. Gonzalez ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .252

A.J. Burnett p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .100

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.