Expect McKeon to be fired!

WildMarlinMan2003

I don't see where McKeon has done anything questionable since the ASB.

But I still would like to see Robinson replaced.

860094[/snapback]

As long as this team is leading the league in batting average and other offensive stats, I doubt Robinson will be going anywhere.

Personally, I think McKeon has to go. This team has been greatly underachieving and is slowly digging its own grave. Our pitching has been awesome, and our hitting has been decent, so the reasons why this team is faltering go deeper than that.

It is time for change, and the manager is the first place to start in. I like Jack McKeon's ways, but it is the players that make the team. If they want change, then they should get it.

McKeon has done nothing wrong to get fired. It is not his fault for Mike Lowell, or Beckett, or Pierre. I think the one that needs to go is Bill Robinson(and that is pushing it, b/c other players are having decent years). IF we fire McKeon, who do you want to get? Admin Bowa? Bobby Valentine? Lou Pinella? Art Howe? Don Zimmer?

When this team goes down three runs, they seemingly gives up collectively. They don't think they can come back. They don't believe in themselves. How many come from behind wins do we have this year? Not many.

The team needs a manager that can reinvigorate them, spark them, rejuvenate them, and get them believing in the talent that they do possess. This is what Jack did in 2003 when he got here. It's what Guillen did in Chicago and what Robinson did in DC.

They're missing the resiliency, the attitude, the swagger that champions possess.

When this team goes down three runs, the team seemingly collectively gives up. They don't think they can come back. They don't believe in themselves. How many come from behind wins do we have this year? Not many.

The team needs a manager that can reinvigorate them, spark them, rejuvenate them, and get them believing in the talent that they do possess. This is what Jack did in 2003 when he got here. It's what Guillen did in Chicago and what Robinson did in DC.

860149[/snapback]

I don't agree with the basic premise that the guys don't battle back. They came back quite a bit the past two days...won one and lost one.

Our starting pitching is letting us down, our bullpen is letting us down. Our offense is inconsistent.

McKeon has done nothing wrong to get fired. It is not his fault for Mike Lowell, or Beckett, or Pierre. I think the one that needs to go is Bill Robinson(and that is pushing it, b/c other players are having decent years). IF we fire McKeon, who do you want to get? Admin Bowa? Bobby Valentine? Lou Pinella? Art Howe? Don Zimmer?

860145[/snapback]

Jim Leyland....firing a hitting coach is nothing. People put hitting on Robinson's shoulders- sure he isn't good but firing a hitting coach will NOT win us games.

Big trades and getting a NEW manager will get us W's!

I loved Jack for a few years but his time is up!

860145[/snapback]

Managers like McKeon, who rely on intimidation, wear out their welcome before too long -- it's pretty evident that McKeon has lost this team and personal feelings aside, should be let go. I love Jack, but this team is a disaster.

It's just "time".

you are the most negitive poster on here.. its horrible.. there is no way your a marlins fan..

860766[/snapback]

You spelled negative and you're wrong.

I've been a fan since they played in Cocoa- spring training 1993.

McKeon is not winning with an 80 million dollar payroll. We are .500 and that is sad. Most people who ARE Marlin fans can see that. Of course, some people like yourself is in love with him and players (Lowell) who aren't carrying their weight.

Our goal is to IMPROVE. Getting a new manager will help us.

Guest Jack1

I know he didnt do well in Philly, but I'd like to give LArry Bowa a shot if McKeon is fired

860712[/snapback]

OMG...Anybody but Admin Bowa!!!!!!!!