Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday MiRi!

Featured Replies

Happy 24th Birthday!!

 

I hope you have a great day. I'm looking forward to spending the day with you and I hope we get to spend many birthdays together.

I love you :wub: :wub:

 

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Just when my day couldn't get any worse.........

 

:mischief

 

Happy Birthday. :mischief

I literally have a huge smile on my face. Thanks babe, love you too.

 

Thanks to everyone as well! Admin, I love the "gifts" from Max. :mischief

Happy Birthday!!! :brigginbounce

 

I didn't realize you were 24, kinda weird how that makes you one of the oldest people on here. :mischief

Thank you everyone!

 

And Chewy, thanks for making me feel older than I already do. LOL :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.