Can You Find All 74 Band Refrences In This Picture

Passion

And the White Stripes have gotta be there.

Why? If The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and Pink Floyd are all missing among other big names, why would the White Stripes have to be there?

I don't think it's a matter of the White Stripes HAVING to be there, but it does seem pretty apparent that virtually everything on that picture is there for a reason. They could've made the road with no white stripes on it. But there they are.

What say you to my points in post 91?

I agree with hotcorner that the yellow guy has to be something and that that probably isnt twisted sister.

Thanks for the men at work/the carpenters.

I used the magnifying glass as well and they look like scorpions to me still...or if they are not...maybe The Roots? I think thye would make sticks/Styx a bit more obvious.

I also took off this one...

20. The Village People (navy sailors doing the YMCA)

I think those all are the manic street preachers (which we already had posted as someone pointed out), not sailors.

Speaking of those guys in white, I've got another good one to mull over... Those guys in white all look like they're rejoicing or something, right? What's with those colored rectangle shapes leaning against the building next to them?

Inspiral Carpets? :mischief2

Why? If The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and Pink Floyd are all missing among other big names, why would the White Stripes have to be there?

I didn't mean that they deserve to be there. I mean that the white lines of the crosswalk signify White Stripes. If the Pavement is significant, the white lines are too.

Guest markotsay7

I didn't mean that they deserve to be there. I mean that the white lines of the crosswalk signify White Stripes. If the Pavement is significant, the white lines are too.