Ron Villone.

The_Punisher

seattle with a pitching spec for Jeremy Reed

I think that's a bit of a reach.

it is unless it is a solid pitching spec.

I could see him and pettit nabbing reed perhaps?

a top 50 BA prospect perhaps.

Villone and Petit for Reed? Hmm....they might consider that, but I don't know what their need is.

Villone and Pinto would be great :mischief

Guest FlummoxedLummox

seattle with a pitching spec for Jeremy Reed

I think that's a bit of a reach.

it is unless it is a solid pitching spec.

I could see him and pettit nabbing reed perhaps?

a top 50 BA prospect perhaps.

Villone and Petit for Reed? Hmm....they might consider that, but I don't know what their need is.

Villone and Pinto would be great :mischief

My dad had a Ford Pinto in the '70s. He traded it in after 3 months for 1/10th of the price paid for it. Hopefulley that won't happen with this Pinto.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I wasn't very clear. I meant to say that if we could spin him off with Villone to get Reed that would be fantastic. We should trade him before he loses value, unless the front office sees enough potential in him that a few years' experience would increase his value.

I wasn't very clear. I meant to say that if we could spin him off with Villone to get Reed that would be fantastic. We should trade him before he loses value, unless the front office sees enough potential in him that a few years' experience would increase his value.

OH it sounded like you didn't want to spin him off so quickly because he isn't as valuable yet. :mischief2

Anyway, ok then.

From what I've heard, Pinto has teh best stuff of Mitre and Nolasco, but last year was a downer and his control is iffy. I don't know whether he can rebound this year, but with all the pitching we have, might as well get some value out of them.